How the fuck did this happen

The doctors said I was able to go home but if this happens again I might have to stay in a mental hospital. But I just couldn't stop. The second I got home I started carving lines into my thighs. Too many. I have to be careful about this now so I hid the object under my mattress and fell asleep.

I really wasn't looking forward to school today. What would people think of me. Did everyone know I went to the hospital?

"Y/n get your ass out of bed before I drag you out."

I could tell Vance was still pissed at me so I did as I was told. I did my makeup and made sure to pick out a king sleeve shirt and pants. I didn't want anyone to see what had happened.

 I didn't want anyone to see what had happened

This is what you wear.

I was so nervous to see Finney and Gwen.

"Bye Vance."

I walk out of the door and see Finney and Gwen.

"Y/n!!!" Gwen yelled.

She hugged me and so did Finney. I was so confused. Did they forget about yesterday?

"Hey are you alright? Sorry I didn't help I was just so.. shocked I guess." Finney said

"Yeah I'm fine." I said with a smile on my face.

I wasn't but I didn't want them to worry about me. We walked to school and Robin grabbed me hand and dragged me to a privet place.

"Robin what the hell?!" I yelled

"Y/n we need to talk. Look I'm sorry okay? I really thought it was just a joke, I didn't mean for any of this to happen and I dint want you to Jill yourself.."

Wait? Was Robin Arellano apologizing to me?

"It's okay I'm kinda over it now." I said smiling.

I kept think about him all day. Yes I still hated him and he probably hated me still but at the same time I didn't hate him. I kind of liked him. NO EW!!! We are not repeating 3rd grade. I can't like him! I won't like him!

It was the last period and I sat with Finney.

"Hey y/n! I was wondering do you wanna come over after school and hangout? I feel like we haven't for a while."

"Of course Finney I'd love to!"

After school we waited at the front. I see Gwen Donna and... ugh him again?!

"Oh y/n what are you doing here?" Robin says.

Oh god please don't tell me-

"Oh I invited her? Is that alright?" Finney says

"Ugh whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

"Ew I have to be stuck with this whore?"

So apparently Robin forgot about that whole conversation we had earlier. Yup nothing has changed. But for me something did. I saw a part of him id haven't seen for a while now. He's sweet side. Did I really have a crush on Robin Arellano?