I fucking hate it here

I slowly wake up. I still can't hear all to well and my vision is blurry. It looks like I'm in an abandoned basement. It's very dark. There's a tray on the floor with scrambled eggs and a green bottle with soda inside. The walls look beat up.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?"

"Your finally awake."

I gasped and turned around and see a man with long grey hair with a mask on.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask

"Doesn't matter. I did bring you some food though."

"Where am I?"

"Your not very good at asking questions. But I have a good question. Where are your friends?"

My friends? What the fuck! Does this asshole know Robin? Finney?

"How the hell would I know I'm stuck in a slump."

"Don't worry I'll find Robin sooner or later. And this time I'll make it really hurt. And Finney may not be so lucky this time. And without Gwen who will be here to save you? Oh and Donna, well she's a dumb bitch so that one's easy."

"Don't you fucking touch them."

"We'll see."

He walks upstairs and closes this door. I run up to the door and try to open it but it's locked. I see a black telephone on the wall by my bed. I try to ring 911 but I see that the wire is cut. Dammit. I see a window and try to hop up to it but I'm not tall enough. I wish Robin were here. He would know what to do. I miss him.

ROBINS POV:

I called our friend group over to finneys house after school today to talk about the situation.

"We should have told y/n about what happened. She's probably so confused!" Finney says

"Guys it's okay. I have an idea. Gwen you always have those dream things right?" I ask

"Yeah but it doesn't work like that."

"Well I need you to try and find out what he's doing to y/n. Do you still remember where the house is?"

"Yeah... I just don't want to go back there." Gwen says

"Well we are gonna have to. But we need to prepare." I say

"Wait I'm so confused? The grabber is back?" Donna says

"Probably I mean who else would it be." Finney says

"Tomorrow after school meet at my house. Bring all the weapons you can. We're gonna have to kill this son of a bitch before... yknow."