The hangout

While we were walking home basically the entire time finney and Donna were flirting and me and Gwen were making fun of them and Robin kept tell me to shut up. But then we got to Finney and Gwen's house and made our way to the living room. I went to the bathroom and when I came back the only open seat was next to Robin.

"Hey ugly ass, this sucks by the way because your here." Robin says while I walk to sit next to him.

We were all talking and then Donna brought up a conversation that was actually interesting.

"Hey guys! Since I'm turning 14 tomorrow I'm inviting you all to my birthday bash. It's going to be a huge party,  I invited most of the school and I hope you guys can make it!" Donna says

"Yeah me and Gwen could go." Finney says

"I'll go but I won't be around y/n. This is already enough." Robin says

"Sorry guys I'm not sure if I can make it... I don't think Vance will let me." Well that was embarrassing to say.

"You have got to be shitting me." Donna says

"Y/n it's okay to be a little rebellious sometimes. Can't you just say your only hanging out?" Gwen says

"I mean I guess. It's just, I've gotten ina lot of trouble recently by him and if he founds out then... we'll I'll be in more trouble." I say

"How much trouble could you get in y/n? It's fine, I'll even walk you home so your safe!" Finney says

"Okay okay I'll go."

They really didn't know how much can happen to me if Vance finds out.

"Wait y/n what have you even done that gets Vance so mad? Can you just tell him to mind his damn business?" Gwen says

Oh crap! They don't know what I've been doing to myself recently. I can't tell them. What the fuck am I supposed to say instead?

"Oh I just talked back to him... that's all."

Dammit I suck at lying.

"Really?! He got super mad over that?" Robin says. "What a fucking loser."

"Okay okay enough talk about Vance. I've got an idea! We should watch a movie!" Donna says

Everyone agrees.

"We should watch a horror movie since Halloween is coming up!" Robin says

Everyone agrees but the thing it i fuckjng hate horror movies. Finney and Donna go to make popcorn and of course the first scene is a jump scare. I got super scared and jumped closer to robin. Every time a jump scare would come up I need up getting closer and closer to him but he didn't seem to mind. That's odd?"

"Aye you good?" Robin says

"I'm fine." I answer

Then the scariest part comes up and I scream and held robins hand. We made eye contact and he smiled?! I just couldn't believe it. I pulled me hand away and he looked pretty sad about it. The movie was finally over and we all left. I got home and Vance looked the maddest I'd ever seen him.

"Where the fuck were you y/n? Remember I told you that you need to let me know wherever your going. Remember?!"

"Yes..." I mumble.

He whips of his belt and smacks me. It hurt so fucking bad. I scream and cried. It almost hurt as much as the wrist incident hurt.

"You fucking disobey me again, I'll fuckjng kill you. You got that? I said do you got that?!"

"Yes!!" I yell

I ran to my room and did it again. I lifted up my mattress and starting carving everywhere. I was crying so much. Why did my mother let me stay with that son of a bitch?