Robins pov

The night before the Halloween dance:

I'm going to meet up with Finney today. I asked y/n to the dance but I'm super nervous. I can't believe she used to be my mortal enemy and now is my date to the dance. And she said yes even after all the shit I've done to her. I fell bad. I really do. I made my way to finneys house and he let me inside. I see a bunch of beer cans everywhere and a belt in the floor. Finney looked sad and I knew what had happened. But I didn't want to say anything because I only came here for one thing. Y/n.

"Hey Finney." I say

"Hey."

"So any updates on y/n?"

"Well I heard that her and Donna and Gwen are all dressing up as lifeguards for the dance. Donna said it's okay if we join in. Wear this tank top y/n will love it."

"K thanks."

"Trust me Robin. I know you may be shocked she said yes but she really likes you. It's really cute actually. She always talks about you when we walk home together."

"Really?"

"Yeah dude, and tomorrow at the dance you have to confess your love because I know you also really like her."

"But Finney, what if I dint want to like her? I've always thought she hated me and it's really weird not being eminences yknow? And I'm not saying that I should start being a total jackass to her again, I'm just saying it feels different."

"Well sometimes you just can't control your emotions. And I mean I see the way you look at her and it's totally lovey dovey eyes. It's okay to like her Robin and I promise she also likes you."

"Thanks Finney."

Getting ready for the Halloween dance:

I made sure to brush out my hair so there was no tangles. I put my cologne on and my costume. Eh not the greatest I've looked but this will have to do. I hear a knock at the door and rush downstairs to see who it is.

"You ready robin?" Finney says

"Born ready."

We made it to the dance and we were waiting for Donna and y/n. Then I saw y/n in the distance. She looked so beautiful. Finney nudged me and told me to look more serious and stop staring at y/n. But I couldn't help it.

"Wanna dance?" I asked

She said yes. It was so nice but at the same time was super different. Dint get me wrong I loved it but I had to make something clear to y/n.

"Just so you know we're only friends."

She looked as if she were about to cry. Oh shit what have I done. When the music turned to a different song she rushed to the bathroom. Dammit. The truth is I think I loved y/n. But it's too new for me. I think i rushed things too quickly or something. Then Finney comes up to me

"What the fuck did you do this time robin?"

Oh fuck I really did mess up. I see y/n running out of the dance and she went the way her house was. Finney ran after her and Donna and Gwen came up to me.

"Your an asshole Robin." Gwen said

I felt so guilty. I went home and ended up crying myself to sleep. The next morning there was no y/n. Everyone was ignoring me. Even Finney. I didn't mean to be rude. I didn't even mean what I meant. I loved her so much. But the during the middle of first period everyone was called down the the gym. I sat by myself and Finney sat near Gwen and Donna on the other side.

"There has been a tragedy that accrued yesterday after the dance. Y/n y/l/n..." the principle took along pause. Me and Finney both looked at each other worried.

"Y/n tried to take her own like yesterday."

The whole room just went silent. I was just so shocked. Y/n? Is she okay? I look over at Finney and Donna and Gwen are both crying. I think even Finney is too. I start to feel myself cry but I didn't want anyone to see so I rushed out and ran to the bathroom. Holy fuck I did this. This is all my fault. Y/n could be dead now because of me. I see the bathroom door open and it's Finney. It was akward and silent for a moment.

"Robin I'm sorry. It probably wasn't your fault. I just can't believe y/n would do this."

"Yeah I know."

Oh fuck well this is just great.