Gone again

It's the end of the school day and at lunch Robin asked me to come over! I wanted to get home quickly today because I wanted to get ready and look nice. I drop off Finney and Gwen and arrive home. My mom isn't home when I walk in but I go up to my room and start to get ready. It's been two hours so I decide to leave and go to robins. It's dark out so I'm a little scared. Then I see a van. A black one. A guys with a black too hat on slowly walks out and towards me. I slowly back away. He whistles.

"Well aren't you a pretty girl." He says

"Ew your like 40 pervert." I say back.

"Listen we can do this the easy way. Or the hard way. But you can decide."

I start running away. He's chasing me and grabs me. I scratch him and he sprays this misty stuff into my mouth. It tasted disgusting. Then the next thing I knew my head banged the floor of the van. I couldn't see hear or feel anything.

ROBINS POV:

I'm so excited for y/n to come. I made sure to look really nice. Todays the day I'm going ti ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm really nervous but Finney has helped me a lot. A few hours later I start to get worried. She's never late for anything. I get a call on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this Robin Arellano?" A woman says

"Yeah that's me. Why what's wrong?"

"Oh hi! I'm y/n's mom. She told me she was walking to your house today. Is she there?"

"No not yet.."

"Oh... okay well bye then."

She hangs up. Shit shit shit. Something happened. Her mom seemed very worried. Now I'm worried. I go outside to look for y/n and I can't find her anywhere. Then I arrive at her house and see a police car parked outside. Then I see police officers walk out.

"Wait what happened?!" I ask one of the officers

"None of your business. Leave this to the adults."

I see one of them holding a missing poster. I look more closely and there's a picture of y/n. Oh fuck. He's back. The grabber. And I know he's after me. He thought he killed ke last time and now he's back for revenge. And to make matters worst y/n isn't here to help me. I've got to save her. I have to. But something tells me the grabber is more stronger then ever.