Donnas birthday party

I woke up. My eyes were baggy, my hair was frizzy, my stomach and thighs were big, my cuts were now turning into scars, my nails were bitten. Everything about me was just... I skipped school today because I wasn't feeling well. I had felt light headed because I have lost a lot of blood recently. But as time went by I was getting more and more excited! But here's the thing. Donna said to dress nice and fancy for her party. She wanted me and Gwen to wear dresses. But my cuts? I ended up finding my outfit choice.

 But my cuts? I ended up finding my outfit choice

This is what you wear

I squeezed foundation over my thighs and started to do my makeup and my hair. Was I doing this all for Robin? Ew hell no. It's a party I should look good for the party, not for a boy. Especially Robin. Then the time finally came. I had to sneak past Vance's room and get out of the house quietly. I was so nervous. I went to Finney and Gwen's house and picked them up.

"Omg y/n you look stunning!!" Gwen says

"Aw thanks so do you!"

We all start walking over to donnas house together and finally make it inside.

"Hey guys!! Y/n you didn't get caught!!" Donna says

"Not yet."

I see Robin walk up to us and he just stares at me. I see him start to blush a little and so do I. Damn he looked fucking amazing. Ugh I have to stop think about him!!

"Hey y/n!" Bruce says.

"Oh hey Bruce!"

I didn't know Bruce that well but he seems very nice! He kept looking at me up and down.

"Want me to get you a drink?" Bruce asks me.

"Sure I'd love that!"

Robin looked so mad. He just walked away and took Finney with him.

"What was that about?!" Donna says

"I'm not sure.." I say

"Oooo I think robins jealous!!" Gwen says

"Ew hell no."

Me, Donna, and Gwen are all sitting on a couch and Finney and Robin come by us.

"So who's ready to play seven minutes in heaven??" Donna says

Everyone agrees and then Bruce comes into the room.

"Ill play too!" Bruce says.

We spin the bottle and it lands on me and Bruce. Robin had the worst look on his face ever!

"Well bye bye love birds!" Gwen says while shoving us into a closet.

"Well this is awkward.." I say.

"Y/n you look amazing by the way."

"Oh thanks Bruce!"

"You don't happen to be dating anyone right?"

"Nope!"

I felt a weird tension between us. I didn't like Bruce at all. I liked robin... he kept walking closer to me and I started to feel uncomfortable. He placed his hands on my hips and started down at me.

"Your so fucking hot y/n" Bruce whispers in my ear.

I try to back away but he started gripping really hard.

"Bruce let go!" I yell.

"Awww cmon let's have a little fun!"

He starts slipping his hand into me dress and his other hand is sliding down my arm. I kept telling him to stop but he wouldn't. He reached my wrists and slowly rolled up my sleeve.

"Y/n.. what the fuck."

"I said go away!!!" I pushed him and started crying and ran out of the room and went up and locked myself in the bathroom. Donna and Gwen chased after me.

"What the hell did you do to her Bruce?" Robin says

"None of your damn business."

He punched him and slammed him to the ground and just kept punching him. Finney was trying to pull robin off. Meanwhile Donna and Gwen are slammed on the door and trying to get in. They picked the lock and rushed in. I was laying on the ground and blood was covering the bathroom floor. The blood kept spilling from my wrists. I had taken the bandages off. What the hell did I start?