First day

I can't believe my mom is letting me move in with my cousin Vance! Sure he's not the best cousin but I can't wait to see my friends again! My mom said she's going to try and move to Denver with me soon but it's hard because of her new job.
I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer

"Hey asshole"

Ugh Vance hopper. Why could I just move in with Finney.

"Well apparently nothing has changed with you." I say

"Go up to your room and unpack ugly ass."

I go upstairs to my room. This isn't so bad. I start to unpack all my clothes and essentials. It was starting to get late so I got ready for bed and set my alarm. I fell asleep pretty fast

I wake up to my annoying alarm. Great school.

I start to pick out my outfit

This is what you wear.

I do my makeup and hair and go downstairs and get my shoes on.

"Not hungry?" Vance says to me

"No not really. Anyways I'm going to Finney's house and I'm going to walk with him."

"Alr whatever bye bitch"

Ugh why is he always like this. I never did anything to him. I grab my school bag and head out the door. I'm so excited to see Finney and Gwen! I haven't seen them in ages! I see them in the distance and run up to them.

"Y/n is that you?" Finney asks

"Yup it sure is!" I reply with

Gwen and Finney both give me a huge hug.

"We miss you so much y/n!" Gwen says

We start walking to school and fill each other in on what's been up when all of a sudden we hear cheering by the school.

"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!"

Well isn't it Robin Arellano. Now you might think I hate Vance but Robin is just on another level. I'm the 3rd grade I wrote him a love note and he exposed me and made fun of me and read it to the whole class. Now we are complete enemies.

"Ugh I'm going to class." I say to Finney and Gwen.

I started walking to my first period and see Donna. I sat next to her.

"Omg y/n I missed you!" She said while hugging me.

"Same girl."

"Robins really pissed that your back." Donna says

"Trust me, I'm even more pissed that I have to see him."

We start to quiet down because the teacher walked in. About 20 min into the lesson I asked to use the bathroom. When I walk into the bathroom I see Robin cleaning up from the fight earlier.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't y/n. Long time no see"

I roll my eyes and grabbed out my makeup and start to touch up my face. Robin snatches my lipgloss away from me.

"Wow very funny Robin." I say sarcastically. "Cant you just give it back I'm literally doing nothing to you right now."

"Yeah about that you are doing something. You came back. And nobody wants you here. So here's what I have to say. I'm going to make your life a living hell. You got that?"

I snatch my lipgloss and give him a slight push and walk out.