My first time

I ran straight past Vance. He knew I was crying so he didn't bother doing anything else to make me even more upset. I hate robin. I hated him. There were thoughts twisting in my head saying "should I? Should I? Should I?" Then I grabbed my bag and took the succors out and just squeezed them in my hand. I did it. For the first time. But for some reason it made me calm down. I did it even more. I went to the bathroom and made sure to lock the door. I was washing my wrist and Vance knocked on the door. I opened it when I was done.

"You good?" He asked

"I'm fine."

I pushed past him and went back to my room and slammed my door shut while locking it. I didn't want anyone to bother me. Without showering. Doing my homework, or even brushing my teeth. I fell asleep. The next thing you know I hear banging on my door.

"Y/n get up right now! You aren't skipping again asshole!!" Vance yelled.

I got up slowly and pick out an outfit.

This is what you wear

I made sure to pick something that will cover my mess from last night. I grab my bag and walk out the door. I meet Finney and Gwen.

"Hey y/n!" They both say

I say hi back like nothing is wrong. But this is the worst I've felt in a long time. We walked to school and I walk past robin. He didn't make a comment which was odd but he did give me a look. Not like a stink eye look, more like an I'm sorry look. I rolled my eyes at hime and went to first period and sat with Donna.

"Hey y/n! Donna says"

"Hey!"

The first half of the day was pretty boring but then lunch came and I see someone sitting at our table.

"Y/n is it okay if Robin sits with us today?" Finney asks

"Sure, whatever." I sigh and sit down.

I eat one apple but honestly I didn't have that big of an appetite.

"Your not gonna eat anything else?" Robin says

"I'm just not Huntley Robin? What are you my own keeper now and you need to watch me do everything. Maybe watch me so I don't kill myself."

And then I just got up and ran to the bathroom.

I started crying really hard. Then I heard Donna and Gwen's voices.

"Y/n? You good?" Gwen says

"I'm fine just leave me alone." I didn't mean to be rude about it. I really did need alone time

They just walked out. I felt like they didn't even care. I mean I did ask them to go away right?