Life is a living hell

I ended up crying myself to sleep. I accidentally forgot to set my alarm so I ended up sleeping in through first and second period. I start to get ready and start walking to school. It felt different walking alone. Almost like someone was watching me. I got a detention after school for my tardy. Well great.

"So nice if you to join us ms y/l/n." The teacher said.

I slowly walked to my seat which was next to Donna. It was adorable. Donna was staring at Finney. They have always liked each other but there both to big of a pussy for not asking each other out. I'm this close to doing it for them.

"Oooo Donna who you looking at?" I say sarcastically.

"Don't worry about it y/n. Also why were you late?"

"Oh just slept in that's all." I respond with

I hear Robin whispering to Finney since they were right by us.

"Ugh can't y/n just shut the fuck up. She's so fucking annoying." Robin says.

"Dude chill she hasn't done anything to you." Finneys says to Robin.

The bell rang and me and Donna walk out of the classroom followed by Finney and Robin. I feel someone touch my hair and I go to feel it and

"AHHHHH!!!! WHO THE HELL PUT GUM IN MY FUCKING HAIR ASSHOLE!" I screamed

I see out of the corner of my eye robin giggling.

"Told you y/n. And this is only the start."

It's next period and of course I skipped. Instead of sitting in class I was in a bathroom rubbing an ice cube on my hair trying to get gum out. And then over the loud speaker I hear

"Robin Arellano please come down to the office."

Oooo I wonder what he did now.

It's the end of the day and I head down to the detention room and of course to make my day any better I see Robin sitting down there in a chair.

"What made you come here today Robin?" I ask because I was genuinely curious.

"What do you think y/n. Are you really that dumb."

Then it hits me.

"Awwww your down here because of the gum right? Paybacks a bitch am I right?"

"You little snitch." Robin scowls

"I'm the snitch? Robin I said nothing! It's just so annoying how good of friends we were until.."

"Until that cheesy ass love note that ruined everything." Robin says

"Robin it was in 3rd grade let it go!"

"Oh so you still like me? Aw how cute. Well I fucking hate you y/n. Just kill yourself would you?" Robin says

That comment stuck with me. I felt my eyes start ti get watery but there was no way I was going ti let Robin see me cry. I sprinted out of the classroom and Robin chased after me.

"Y/n I'm sorry it was only a joke!"

But that didn't seem like a joke. Maybe I really should.