I lost them

It's been a couple days now. The only thing I do down here is eat and then randomly fell sleepy (probably from the food) and randomly wake back up again perfectly in my bed. I really didn't know why he kept drugging me but I'm starving and if I don't eat then I'll get sick. I wake up and it's dark outside. When I wake up I see the man with the mask just closing the door. I see a belt on the ground. What the fuck. I was so confused. Was he hitting me while I was drugged? But what's the point then. I really didn't know what was going on. But then I realized something that made me throw up. My bra was gone. My shirt was still on. But. Holy shit. Does he? No no no. It can't be. Pedo.

ROBINS POV:

"Are you guys ready?" Says Donna

"I dint think I'll ever be ready to go back there again. Just thinking about that place makes me sick." Finney says

"Well we have to save y/n guys." Gwen says

"Yeah the more we wait, the less time we have to save her. It's time." Robin says

We left the house. We all followed Gwen because she remembers the address. Then we finally make it. It's pitch black out. The van is gone. Nows the time.

"Let's kill this son of a bitch." Gwen says

We all walk inside. I see the kitchen. I get the chills. I've never been inside of here. I didn't even make it in here. But I'm still alive. Then we see the door. The door y/n is.

"Anyone wanna go first?" Finney asks

No one answers.

"Fine I'll go pussies." Donna says

"Damn Donna chill out." I say

Donna opens the door slowly. The lights are off. We all slowly walk down the stairs. Y/n is there.
She jumps up out of the bed and runs to us.

"Holy shit you guys I missed you!" Y/n says.

"We missed you more y/n." Finney says.

"Wait how did you know I was here?"

Shit. We never told y/n about how me and Finney got kidnapped here.

"Well it's kinda a long story." I say

"AHHH WATCH OUT DONNA!"

Donna falls to the ground. Blood flowing through her chest. Standing behind her has the grabber.

"Nice to see you again Finney and Robin. Missed me?"

"Wait, you know him? Why would you guys tell me this!" Y/n says

"Y/n move!" I push y/n to the side and dodge the grabber.

"Oh so y/n you dint know the story? Robin is supposed to be dead. Man I buried him so fast ge didn't even make it down here."

"Well I'm still alive bitch." I say while punching him in the face." All of a sudden everything goes black and blurry. I see everyone crying and my hearing is a muffled. Then everything stops.

BACK TO Y/N POV:

I was so flustered. Donna was dead so Gwen was trying to help her. Meanwhile me and my two lying backstabbing friends are trying to save me. I can't believe they wouldn't tell me about this. Robin almost died from him. But then all of a sudden robin falls to the ground and blood is gushing out of him.

"NO ROBIN! Please stay with me Robin I can't loose you!" I drop to my knees and I'm shaking him trying to wake him up.

" YOU BITCH!" I run towards the man and push him so the knife falls out of his hand. I grab the knife and push him back to the ground. I go on top of him.

"Bye bye pervert." I stab him

I stab him over and over. I keep staring him. It's like an addiction. I finally stop after a minute. And I look around me. Both Finney and Gwen are just standing there in shock. Donna and Robin are lying on the ground.

We all run towards each other and give a group hug while crying.

"I'm sorry Finney. I'm so sorry for getting mad." I say

"Don't apologize y/n. Everything will be okay I promise." Finney says

But no. I look at Donna and Robin. My best friend and my crush are gone.