Best and worst day ever

Me and Gwen haven't talked since the fight. I feel really bad and I don't like fighting with gwen. Either way today after school I get to visit Robin! I'm super excited. Right after school I walk over to the hospital. Waiting in the waiting room felt like forever but finally a doctor came in and escorted me to robins room.

"Here we are!" The doctor said

I open the door slowly and see Robin. Both of our faces light up with joy. I run over and hug him.

"Robin!!! I'm so happy your alive!" I say while hugging him.

"Hey at least now the whole group is finally back together!"

I look down and my smile fades away.

"The whole group is back together right y/n?" He asks

"The doctors say Donna might never wake up."

He doesn't say anything. He just looks down and his smile goes away.

"Well let's change the subject." He says

"Okay then"

"Y/n I've been meaning to tell you something."

I start to get butterflies in my stomach.

"Y/n. I really love you. In fact I fucking love you y/n. Your always on my mind, your smile always makes my day so much better, you always make me laugh, and god your beautiful."

Omg is this real life?!

"Y/n, I know we have our past but I hope we can put that behind us. Y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Robin, yes yes yes!!!"

And then we kiss. 8 year old me would be screaming right now. It was so perfect. This day was just perfect. Everything about it. I stay for another two hours and then the doctors come in.

"Y/n, Robin. We have some news." The doctors say. "Donna has passed. We tried everything we could but I guess it was time. I'm very sorry for your loss."

Everything went blank. My best friend was gone. I'll never see her again. I feel tears ruching down my face while Robin was hugging me. This day was perfect. And now everything is gone.

"Robin I think I'm gonna go."

I ran out of the hospital and you know where I went? Gwen's house. I knock on the door and Gwen answers while I'm standing there balking my eyes out. I just hug her and she hugs me back.

"She's gone." I whisper

I then start to hear Gwen cry. And it was just us two standing there crying