Extra 2

(A/N : This is the first night of Forth and Beam's married life!!! Hehehe…

Those who do not enjoy the manxman or boyxboy sex content, please skip this lesson. Underage kids 🔞 not allowed to read.  But will they listen??? These kids are using fake age to read the content like this (author is shaking her head while writing)…

Anyway...

Enjoy you people!!!)

Forth's POV

“Now, you are mine. All mine.” My voice startled Beam. I hugged him from behind.

I inhaled his sweet vanilla scent. I could feel his rushed breaths. His shyness was making me hornier every minute, I looked at him with hungry eyes. I so wanted to eat him.

Soon both of us were in bed with only our boxers on and our clothes were scattered all around the floor. I couldn't hold my hunger so I removed the clothes which were getting in my way.

Beam was panting hard after our intense kisses. He looked like he was shocked to see both of us undressed. 

"So?" I asked Beam. I swear I could go crazy watching his burning cheeks. I smirked and he got shy.

“Do you remember how you sucked me up and helped me till climax last time?” I asked Beam and he covered his face with his hands. His shyness made me hornier than before.

“Oh, baby, your shyness will be the death of me!” I said and kissed him on his hand that covered his face. I turned him on his right side and spooned him from behind. I guess he wasn't ready yet. I can wait until he opens up to me. I'm not a monster to do things without his permission. I then covered us with a blanket.

I felt him at ease after some time. I was still breathing on his neck and my hands snaked on his waist. “Phi…” He said courageously. “Yeah, Baby?” I asked. His sound made me crazier.

“You can continue… Um… If you want.” Oh God. Did he just… I was on cloud nine.

“I will… Only if you want it. Do you want it, baby?” I asked me dearly and he hummed in response.

I turned him around and now he was on his back and hovered on him. I was about to remove the covers but he stopped me.

"Phi… I… I… feel shy." He said and closed his eyes. I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. He's a gem.

I slowly kissed his forehead, his cheeks and pecked his lips. I sucked his juicy upper lip first and then his plump lower lip. I bit his lower lip slightly and he opened his mouth. I started testing his mouth and tongue. He was so tasty that I increased my speed and soon I felt his breath was getting faster.

So I moved to his cheeks. Gave him a kiss and kissed his earlobe. I moved to the back of his ears and then on his neck.

"Ahhh," Beam moaned at the spot and I smirked. I just found out his sweet spot. I sucked there hard and heard his sweet moans more.

I then moved to his milky white shoulders and his chest. His tiny pink nipples were perked. He was enjoying it just like me. His body was reacting to my touch.

I sucked on his one nipple and massaged the other one. I did the same, altering it. I moved south and kissed his flat tummy. He again moaned when I sucked near his navel. I felt like I was collecting the rewards. I found another sweet spot.

I slowly removed the covers and pushed them down. Beam was not minding it as he was enjoying the moment. I then went south again to see his hard member.

His member was hard and milky white as his skin with a yummy pinky tip. He had already released his precum.

I quickly grabbed the lube and condoms from the side table and I looked at his sinful face. His eyelids and mouth were half open. The sight of it made me go crazy.