Chapter 24

3rd Person POV

After 3 months of dating, Phi Forth proposed to me on the same beach where we had walked hand in hand for the first time during our honeymoon.

We decided to call all the time we spent together as ours. So the honeymoon which was supposed to be Phi Forth and Phi Dream's honeymoon, where I went with Phi Forth, was now my and Phi Forth's honeymoon. He even said we married twice because we took the wedding vows together twice. But I disagree because the first time I took oaths, those were on behalf of Phi Dream.

.

.

.

We got married after a month. He didn't want media coverage the last time because he thought of the wedding with Phi Dream as a business deal. He was certain that his marriage with Phi Dream will never be a success, but this time he involved the media in this wedding. He said he wanted to show off his beautiful and intelligent doctor husband to the world. (His words, not mine).

The people did not protest same-sex marriage. Maybe it's true that money talks. The wedding was held in USA since it is legalized there.

.

.

.

.

.

Life unexpectedly takes turns. You would never know what's going to happen.

And the time passed so fast that today is our first night together after the wedding. I am certain that now the media is all about our wedding and the hot topic won't be getting cool down just yet.

Sure, this wasn't my first night with him but my heart was beating so fast. This will be our first intense... Thinking of it makes my heart flutter.

I was wearing a white tuxedo suit.

"Now, you are mine. All mine." Phi Forth's voice startled me. He hugged me from behind.

I felt his hot breath on my neck. And when he turned me around all I could see were his hungry eyes, as if he had never seen me before.

Soon both of us were in bed with only our boxers on and our clothes were scattered all around the floor.

I was panting hard after our intense kisses. Heck. I don't even remember how we both were undressed and ended up in bed.

"So?" Phi Forth said and I could feel my cheeks burning. He was looking so handsome and the way he smirked while asking made me all shy.

"Do you remember how you sucked me up and helped me till climax last time?" He asked and I couldn't see his face anymore. I covered my face with my hands. I remembered how once I did that even if I didn't know it was done. I just felt like I should bury myself deep under the earth.

"Oh, baby, your shyness will be the death of me!" He said and kissed me on my hands. I felt him turning me on my right side and spooning me from behind. He then covered us with a blanket.

I felt at ease after some time. He was still breathing on my neck and his hands snaked on my waist. "Phi..." I said courageously. "Yeah, Baby?"

"You can continue... Um... If you want." I didn't want to wait for anything. I can't wait for becoming his, claimed by him.

"I will... Only if you want it. Do you want it, baby?" He asked me dearly and I hmmed in response.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: Sorry guys, no intimate scenes.)

*************The End**********

(A/N: So, How was the story, guys? I hope you liked it. Sorry for no mature content. I like pure Beam and Forth sometimes. What would you like for Epilogue? 

My mind wants a mpreg for Epilogue but this story doesn't have anything like mpreg so my hands are tied.

But there will be Forth, Beam and their kids in Epilogue. Please tell me how many kids would you like Forth and Beam to have? I will dedicate the Epilogue to the readers who requested it.)