Pick up lines -DNF

--------3 person P.O.V.--------

Dream was sitting in class and for once in his life he tried to concentrate on the class -maths-, but his focus was slipping. He snapped back to reality when Sapnap whispered, “Psst, Dream, I heard there’s a party at Meredith's. I’m going, you wanna join me?”

“Um, when’s the party?” I asked, pretending to take some notes, when the teacher looked at us.

“On Friday,” Sapnap answered with a wonky smile stretched onto his face. We were then silenced by the teacher, furiously shushing the both of us.

I thought silently to myself for a good minute, I did feel like going to a party, but at the same time I didn’t want to possibly miss out on something interesting happening. “Sure I’ll be there,” I whispered as quietly as I possibly could, so the teacher couldn’t hear us.

“Great,” Sapnap whispered, trying to be quiet but failed as of his loud nature. Finally the bell rang signalling the end of this torture some people called maths. When the horrible ringing sound assaulted my ears, I quickly grabbed my stuff and left running, hoping the teacher wouldn’t stop him for speaking in class.

“Hey, Dream what homework did we get from maths? And was there something from chemistry?” Sapnap inquired as we walked in the hallways trying to avoid all the students.

“Um yeah, all of page 49 and in chemistry the paper thing we got. I think that’s all,” I answered, trying to remember, but I had not been paying real attention in the classes.

“Ugh, I’m feeling lazy, can I copy off of you,” Sapnap whined, throwing his head back, making me wheeze.

“Come on, you have to do something at least,” I tried to convince him, but it got me absolutely nowhere, “What if I do the maths and you do chemistry.”

“That seems fair,” the short brunette answered after a moment of fack pondering. As I wasn’t paying attention, I bumped into a short brunette boy, I quickly apologised and moved on with my day.

Time skip

I had been at the party for a good 15 minutes and I was not having the time of my life. Two different red solo cups had been handed to me, both filled with suspicious piss coloured liquids. But I had managed to leave them in different counter tops around the house.

“Hey, Dream! You wanna play with us?” some brown haired boy asked enthusiastically, waving me over.

“What are you playing?” I questioned, tired of awkwardly standing around alone in the living room.

“We’re playing truth or dare,” the boy answered, looking expectantly at me, waiting for an answer.

“Sure I’ll come,” I said, figuring it would be better than standing around all alone in the living room. The brunette smiled enthusiastically and motioned for me to follow him into another room.

In the room there were six people sitting in a circle on the ground, everyone turned around to stare at me when the boy next to me said, “Hey, Dream agreed to play!”

I gave them an awkward smile and sat in between Sapnap and Wilbur. “So who goes first?” Karl asked from Sapnap’s other side. There was a second of hesitation before Antfrost spoke up, “I’ll go, Awesam, truth or dare?”

“Um, dare,” Awesam said, after thinking about it for a second. An evil smile made its way onto the brunette’s face, “I dare you to jump into the pool.”

The green clad boy stood up and walked out of the room, with a solemn face, Antfrost and two others followed him to make sure he actually does it. When the four of them left Sapnap turned towards me, a smirk on his lips, “Truth or Dare, Dreamy boy.”

“Why did you say it like that?” I scrunched up my face, but answered, “but Dare.” The second I saw the look on Sapnap’s face I knew I fucked up, what ever he was gonna say was gonna kill me.

“I dare you to go and flirt with George, for 10 minutes,” he answered, with an evil smirk on his face, “don’t think I didn’t see you making googly eyes at him the whole party.”

A furious blush made its way onto my face and I gave the black haired boy -who pretended to be my friend- a death glare, ready to murder him. But I got up and quickly searched for George, spotting him all alone near the pool. I walked very awkwardly towards the dark haired brunette.

“Hi,” I said, as I sat down next to George.

“Hi,” he repeated, with a slightly confused smile. He looked up at me, my green eyes meeting his brown ones.

“Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk up to you again?” I asked, with a lopsided smile as I watched a blush spreading onto his face.

“Well that’s a courageous first impression,” George scoffed, rolling his eyes.

“Thank you,” I smiled, “are you a bank loan? ‘Cause you have my interest.”

“Really?” he closed his eyes in disbelief and laughed fondly.

“I need to know, how was heaven when you left it?” I asked, leaning into his space a bit.

“Mmm, I’d say it was quite nice,” he said, playing along.

“Hey, I think I got lost?” I whispered, “Can you give me directions to your heart.”

“That’s so cheesy,” the smaller one laughed, but a deeper blush had covered his face. 

“I would say god bless you, but it looks like he already did,” I said, through a smile, looking him up and down.

“Your eyes are like IKEA,” I said with a smile imprinted onto my face.

“How so?” George questioned, a small confused smile on his face once again.

“I can get lost in them,” I gave him a quick wink, sending him into a blushing and laughing mess.

“Do you have a name or can I call you mine?” I uttered, trying my best to keep my composure.

“You’ll have to apologise for that one,” George said, cringing at what I had just said.

“Yeah, that wasn’t a good one,” I scratched my head awkwardly.

“Yeah, sorry for not having any good pick up lines, instead of picking you up I was thinking of pinning you down,” George said, leaning towards me. As the words registered in my head, my face turned a cherry red.

“That’s illegal,” I breathed out, words completely failing me.

“Well that was easy,” George smiled, petting my hair and walking away.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N credit for the idea and for the last 'pick up line' from galaxy_flamingo11

Well that's it! The end of this onechot book, I hope you liked it :) I'll leave an update when I start my next book if you're interested, it would mean much to me if you all read it too!

Also this took awhile, cause I just came out to my parents as trans (they didn't say much which is fine?)

This has been amazing and I love you all very much <33