a food fight -Karlnap

Sapnap and Karl were sitting on the couch, trying to figure out what to do.

“Do we have sugar?” Sapnap asked out of nowhere.

“Yes… I think so?” Karl responded hesitantly.

“Wanna make some cookies?” Sapnap elaborated.

“Only if we make chocolate chip cookies,” Karl smiled.

That being said, the two boys got up and headed towards the kitchen, taking out the stuff needed to make them.

Once the butter was melted and it was mixed in with the sugar, the first problem arose.

“We don’t have vanilla,” Karl noted.

“Then let's just add some sugar,” Sapnap suggested.

“Wouldn’t it ruin everything?” the taller one doubted.

“Nah, I’m sure it’ll be fine,” the brunette laughed.

As the taller brunette went to grab the sugar once again, he got an evil idea.

He grabbed a small handful of flour and sneakily threw it on Sapnap. Causing his reddish brown hair to turn white.

“You did not just,” the aforementioned said threateningly, turning to look at the brunette.

As an answer he only laughed silently.

Mimicking the moves of a ninja, Sapnap grabbed a handful of flour and threw it towards Karl.

As retaliation Karl grabbed an egg and when Sapnap turned around, he cracked it over the reddish brown hair.

“Oh come on,” Sapnap said grabbing, him an egg and throwing it at Karl, hitting his violet sweater.

“Think we should stop, Sap,” Karl said, looking at his ruined sweater.

After ten minutes and fifteen minutes, they cleaned the kitchen and themselves and put the cookies into their own.

They were now happily cuddling on the couch, both quite sleepy.

---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N chapter two! Hope you like it!! Vote & comment?