wrong number -DNF

------George P.O.V.------

I was calmly suffering, while doing my french homework. All the words seemed like gibberish, nothing made sense. 

I slightly flinched when my phone started ringing, my ringtone was my friend Wilbur swearing and shouting, a decision I regretted now.

I quickly picked up a young man’s voice I didn’t recognize, saing, “Hey Sapnap! How are you?”

I was silent for a moment, contemplating what to do. “I’m sorry you must have the wrong number. I’m George not Sapnap,” I finally said quietly.

“Oh sh*t, sorry,” the unknown one said.

“No worries,” I said, “but now that you're here can you speak french?” I looked at my homework, why not ask him?

“Yeah, I can, why?” the man asked, “Oh and call me Dream.”

“Strange name. Anyway, do you mind helping me with my homework?” I asked, poking the paper with my pen.

“Sure, what’s the question?” the blond wheezed out, an evident smile on his face.

“The numbers from one to ten in french?” I asked, Dreams painful wheeze making me smile.

“Oh come on, that’s easy. Well they're: un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf and dix,” Dream said effortlessly. I quickly scribbled it down in my notebook.

“Thanks so much,” I breathed out in releaf. Just as I finished my sentence, shouting was heard from down stairs. I suddenly grew very quiet, my parents were fighting  again.

“I got nothing to do, wanna stay and talk?” Dream said nonchalantly, even though he most definitely heard the fighting in the background.

“Okay, sure do you have Minecraft Java?” I said, hoping to take my mind off the situation on minecraft.

“Yeah, wanna try speedrunning?” the boy on the other side of the line said.

After a moment we were all set up and ready to speedrun. We had just escaped the ice spike plains, and got some trees in the tundra, when I fell into powder snow.

“F*ck! Help! I'm freezing and I’m going to die!” I screeched, still sinking. Dream quickly ran to where I was, the leather boots I had deemed dum. He was wheezing the whole way.

“Stop laughing and help me,” I said, fake pouting, which in turn made Dream laugh even more. After a while I joined in with his laugh.

After dying way too many times and Dream only a few times, I said, “Thanks for playing with me, it means alot to me.”

“Don’t mention it,” Dream said calmly.

“Hey, could I get your twitter handle?” I asked shyly, a smile tugging on my lips.

“Sure, it’s Dreamwastaken,” I heard his voice respond, smoothly.

I hummed and quickly searched for his name. When the right option popped up, I looked in shock at the follower count; 10 million.

“Holy sh*t! You have so many followers!” I exclaimed, Dream laughing on his side of the phone.

“I guess I do,” the wheezing man said.

---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N hello hello! I am back! Sorry for the lack of content. Anyway I hope you like this one :) I had some truble writing this but what ever. Thank you for all the comments, reads and votes!!!