detention III -DNF

TW/CW contains lime (idk maybe it's smut?)

-----3 person P.O.V.------

“Sh*t, I’m sorry,” George mumbled into Dream’s ear, a smile still tugging on his lips.

“Don’t be. But you will have to take care of this,” Dream whispered, placing his head onto George’s shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------

George continued sitting on the blond boy’s lap, until everyone seemed tired. The sun had already set a long time ago, the moon shining through thin clouds.

“I think we’ll go now,” Dream said, stretching and grabbing George’s hand. Everyone else bid their goodbyes and nodded, as the two left, everyone else must have left soon.

“My house is closer,” George whispered, while tugging Dream into the passenger seat, while the other sat in the driver's seat. Light conversation flowed around the two as they drove to George’s house. The brunette’s house was a smallish two storey home, with many windows and oak coloured walls.

As the front door shut with a small ‘click’, two pairs of lips crashed together, moving in sync. Dream pushed George against the door and the blond’s knee finding its way in between the brunette’s legs, making him moan softly.

Gently the shorter started pushing Dream towards his room, finding their way there, the door was locked. As the door was closed, the duo’s lips met again. A gasp left George as he felt the blond’s tongue swipe at his lower lip, swiftly as the brunette had provided an opening, the taller’s tongue started exploring.

As their lips parted, Dream attacked George’s neck, placing love bites wherever he could, making moans roll out of the brown eyed one’s lips. As the taller placed his lips onto George’s collar bone, a sharp gasp escaped George.

Dream started tugging George onto his own bed, ending up under the brunette. And the shorter wasted no time placing his own love bites on the blond. A smirk making its way onto George’s lips, when Dream ended up being… a bit more vocal.

Time skip

Dream groaned, when he was harshly woken up by the morning sunlight. But as last night’s events were released from the morning haze, a smile was brought to his face.

Needing to get up, Dream pushed himself off the bed, but as he went to take his first step, he stumbled. His legs were feeling weak and his back was aching, obviously from last night.

Dream shot a quick accusing look at George and continued to stumble towards the bathroom. Looking in the mirror Dream could see -already purple- love bites on his neck and chest. ‘Curse you George’ Dream thought to himself. This was gonna be a pain to cover.

As George woke up, a smile was plastered onto his face. How could he not be so happy? Yesterday had been pure bliss. But he sighs as he realised he would have to do the laundry, if he didn’t want his parents knowing about this. And who would want their parents knowing about something like this?

“Good morning George,” Dream greeted, as he walked back into the bedroom and he started putting on some clothes he had last night and some he had forgotten at George’s place a few days ago.

“Morning,” George responded, and continued with a question, “Want some concealer?”

The question made Dream chuckle slightly, but said, “Yeah? You're gonna want some too.”

As George laughed too, they quickly walked back into the bathroom and George started applying the greenish concealer onto his own neck while he also handed one to Dream, his being slightly tanner.

“How come you have two different shades of concealer, George?” the tanner teased, making the other one blush a little, but he responded with, “I believe that’s none of your business.”

The response made Dream laugh and George grumbled a small, “Shut up.”

“Make me,” Dream grinned at the shorter one, making him roll his eyes, not believing how dumb the blond was. But he complied, by pulling the blond for a kiss, effectively shutting him up.

“But honestly, I had fun,” George said, distractedly still trying to fix his messy hair in the mirror, “you were really good.”

As the words finally sunk in Dream’s mind, a deep blush covered his face, and when George saw the reaction, a smirk placed itself onto his face, so he continued with, “Mmm, you’re so beautiful.”

Somehow the blush deepenned, and as George took a step towards him, the blond stepped back, ending up back to the wall. With a smile on George’s face he said, “You’re so cute, when you blush.”

Time skip

“Do you wanna stay for the rest of the day? Or do you need me to bring you back to your home?” George asked, as they were sitting around the table and eating their breakfast pancakes -Dream’s ones were drowning in maple syrup.

“Do you mind if I stay? We could watch something on Netflix?” Dream asked hopefully, still stuffing his face with pancakes.

“Yeah of course,” George responded, placing their plates, forks and knives into the sinc, “Do you need help walking or can you manage?”

If looks could kill, George would lay dead on the floor right now, but Dream didn’t respond, just limped back onto the couch, making the brunette burst out laughing.

“What do you wanna watch?” George wondered, flopping down next to the blond boy on the couch.

“Um, do you mind watching Young royals?” Dream asked, looking towards the brunette.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hi! I hope you liked this chapter! this will be soon the end of this book, but I will start a new one soon :)

Remember to eat/drink something

Love you all <3