the golden prince -DNF

TW making out, violence, slight mention of abuse

-------------Dream P.O.V.-------------

The prince was sitting all alone in his lavish room. He stood up to look at himself in the mirror.

His green eyes were tired, his dirty blond hair cut cleanly. He didn’t mind how he looked, but after years of his family telling him he wasn’t good enough. His self esteem had crumbled.

But the prince hid his feelings well, behind a mask. Only a fake smile could be seen.

His mother had sculpted her own son into what she wanted, no worries for the prince’s wellbeing.

Even though he was above average in almost everything, it would never be enough for them. Today was the worst day, a few princesses had come and the parents wanted a marriage.

Today looking at himself, he had enough, he wanted to be free. To be able to do whatever he wanted.

So he had decided to run away.

The prince looked through his wardrobe, and found his mask and a green cloak. Quite ironic he put on the mask, his face covered by an emotionless smiley face.

He knew this could end horribly, but he had to do it. Suddenly a knock was heard at the door.

The prince froze, wondering what to do. Then his eyes landed onto the window, he made a split-second decision. He grabbed his sword and a bow and arrows and made his grand escape just as a guard broke his way into the room.

The cloaked figure landed smoothly and started running towards the edge of the kingdom. A shout was heard from his old room, a warning, “This will not end well!” 

But the prince didn’t care, he just ran. Thanking the endless hours of exercise he was forced to do.

The man ran into the forest, weaving between the woods. He heard guards running after him, some warning shots, being shot in his direction. But he had the advantage.

Another arrow was shot towards him, this time it did hit the mark. The arrow landed into his shoulder, pain shooting through him. He turned around ducking just in time, when a sword came hurtling towards him.

The prince took out his sword, swinging at the guard. They were engaged in an epic sword fight.

Nothing much happened, until the sword came falling down into his face, hitting his mask, cracking it. The prince’s green eye shining through the crack.

After a long time of fighting and running he had lost the guards. He was free! Finally free! His clean hair was now all messed up, it was now falling in his eyes

The first thing the cloaked figure did was climb a tree to sleep.

Sadly he was woken up by some kind of commotion. When the cloaked figure looked down, he saw a beautiful looking young man and two other ones.

The man had an angry spark in his eyes, the two others looked like they were robbing him. And as the ex-prince felt the obligation to help.

So he jumped down from the tree startling the three others. He landed perfectly between them.

“Woah whoa, what the h*ll?” one of the robbers exclaimed.

“Move one you two,” the cloaked figure said, nonchalantly.

“This guy thinks he can tell us what to do,” the other robber laughed.

The cloaked-man pulled out his sword, pointing it at the men, and said, “move along if you don’t want any trouble.”

“Hah! We’re two against one,” the blond robber said, unbelieving.

At those words the two of them took out daggers, and without hesitation they attacked. The cloaked figure paired hit after hit. But after a minute the figure was winning, but as he paired one hit, he felt a dagger puncture his clothes and hit his side. 

The ex-prince cringed in pain, but managed to fen of the two men. As they left the brunette was left with the dirty blond.

“So who do I have to thank for?” the brunette asked.

“Call me… Dream,” Dream answered.

“Well thank you Dream,” the brunette thanked.

“And who did I save?” Dream asked, a warm smile spread onto his face.

“You can call me George,” the aforementioned said, a similar smile on his face, “do you have a place to stay?”

“Eugh, no?” I almost asked.

“Well I guess as a thank you you can stay at my place,” George said, picking up his stuff, “follow me.”

After a not so long walk, they arrived at a small nice cabin. When the brunette knocked another brunette with a bandana opened the door.

“Oh, George, who did you pick up?” the bandana guy asked.

“I was being robbed and this guy saved me, is Karl here he got stabbed?” George said, peeking behind the bandana-guy.

“I see, come in then, and yes Karl is here,” the guy said, moving out of the doorway.

When they walked in George led him to a room, introducing it as his, “we don’t have an extra room, so stay here and Karl will come and check on you.”

And so after twenty minutes, Dream was all patched up and was now sitting all alone in the dark room.

The cloaked one was lost in thoughts when the door was opened and George walked in.

“How are you feeling?” the brunette asked politely.

“Well, thanks to you and your friends. And don’t worry I’ll be out of your house tomorrow,” Dream laughed.

“Oh don’t worry about it… you can stay here for as long as you want,” George said, giving him a small smile -with Dream reciprocated- and walked to sit next to the blond.

“Are you sure, I’m staying in your room?” Dream asked, doubting the shorter ones words.

“I don’t mind you being here…” George trailed off. His eyes trailed down to the blonds lips, the green eyed one noticed.

Slowly they leaned into each other connecting their lips, pulling each other impossible closer. Their lips moving at the same time, bodies pressed together. After a minute the brunette felt a small tug on his lip, a sound being pulled from him. Allowing access to the blond, his tongue slipping into his mouth and starting to explore, pulling some more noise from the brunette.

Which made Goerge’s hands fly up to Dream’s hair, gripping it and making the taller groan. What made George gasp, was the feeling of lips on his neck. First only the feeling of a tongue, but then a sweet spot was reached and a moan was heard.

“Tell me if you want me to stop,” Dream whispered into his ear. After that the brunette felt a small bite on his earlobe.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The two boys now cuddling together, Dream’s head in the crook of George’s neck.

“So that was something…” George said, breathily, Dream only humming a ‘yes’.

“You remind me of someone…” George said, trailing off.

“Who?” Dream asked, looking at the brunette, eyes a bit sleepy.

“The prince, no?” George asked, studying his face, Dream stiffened.

“Why…?” the blond asked.

“I don’t know…” George  trailed off.

“Can you keep a secret?” he asked, not waiting for an answer he said, “Yeah, I’m the prince… I ran off.”

---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N sorry for taking so long! I had to rewrite this a hundred times!! Anyway I hope you liked it. Vote and comment??