karaoke -Karlnap

A/N requested by galaxy_flamingo11 hope you like it :)

----------Karl P.O.V.---------

I watched as the chat was hilling with ‘hi Karl’s’ as I started my stream. I smiled at the camera and waved, “Hello! I have a surprise for you today!!”

“No, no you will have to wait for…” I drew out looking at my chat and then at my right revealing Dream (with a mask, beanie and glasses), George and Sapnap, “one hour.” After my words sinked in, the chat started moving way too fast and I had no time to read what was said. To conceal my wide smile, I ruffled my fluffy brown hair.

I looked at the other three, trying not to laugh, but Sapnap wasn’t as talented and burst out laughing. And Sapnap’s laugh made Dream laugh and that made George laugh and all of them laughing made me laugh. It was a domino effect of laughs.

“Hey chat!” Sapnap laughed, draping his arm over my shoulders, making me blush a little. I had had a crush on Sapnap forever, but I was pretty sure he was straight. Though he did seem a bit fruity sometimes, I couldn’t afford being wrong. It would get way too awkward if it wasn’t reciprocated. And I couldn’t do that to the rest of our friends and fans.

“Today we will be doing karaoke,” Sapnap took over, since I hadn’t said anything for a good minute -being way too flustered, but he shouldn’t know that-, “I know we have already done this, but now it’s in real life.”

“And Quackity isn’t here ‘cause of school,” Dream continued, pulling a chair for him to sit on.

“What are we waiting for? What’s the first song?” George asked, pushing Dream off his chair and sitting down. I sighed knowing it would cause a war in the background.

“OH! I have an idea! I have an idea!” Sapnap exclaimed, a light in his eyes, “can I go first, please??”

“Sure, go ahead,” I chuckled, looking at the ravenette, a blush still on my face. Hearing that, Sapnap leaned over me to write his song on youtube, making my blush deepen, I quickly took a few deep breaths, keeping in mind the many many chatters. But it did feel like my face was on fire.

“What song are you gonna play?” Dream asked, sounding a bit distracted and looking back he and George were battling for the chair -though there was a free chair just next to them-.

“You’ll see…” Sapnap giggled, leaning on the back of my chair. I looked at the screen trying to see what he was searching for, but Sapnap covered my eyes, “KaRl! Don’t peek!”

“All I am is a man,” Sapnap sang the first lyrics to the song, did he know what he was doing? Did he know what that song meant? My brain was scrambling to understand what was happening. But I had to admit Sapnap was singing surprisingly well…

“I want the world in my hands,” he continued, looking at me and smiling, making my heart flutter. A smile plastered onto my face too, the two sitting behind us were silent for once.

“I hate the beach, but I stand in California with my toes in the sand. Use the sleeves of my sweater, let’s have an adventure. Head in the clouds, but my gravity’s centred. Touch my neck and I’ll touch yours, you in the little high waisted shorts, oh,” he sang, the tempo slightly picking up. I saw the chat flipping their sh*t at Sapnap’s talented singing. His look locked on mine.

“Oh, she knows what I think about. And what I think about. One love, two mouths, one love, one house. No shirt, no blouse. Just us, you find out. Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no,” I continued, hesitating a little bit, but seeing Sapnap’s smile gave me confidence. We were still grinning at each other, like some dumb married cuple and to be fair, I was getting lost in his honeyed eyes.

“'Cause it's too cold. For you here. And now, so let me hold. Both your hands in the holes of my sweater,” we sang together, the whole world disappearing from around us, leaving just us and the song lyrics.

We sang the rest of the song smoothly, completely forgetting about the stream. As the song ended, Dream and George started clapping loudly, snapping us back into reality. I gave a quick smile to Sapnap before turning to the two idiots sitting behind us, “Do you have a song you wanna hear?”

“Yeah actually…”

Time skip

“Hey, Sapnap!” I exclaimed running up to him in the hallway, after the stream, “Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, ofcourse, anything,” the ravenette gave me a warm smile, making me smile too. How was a smile so nice? This man was perfect.

“This is a really random question, but do you know what Sweater weather means as a song?” I asked, avoiding eye contact with him.

“I am aware, it would be hard not to,” Sapnap smiled at me, tilting his head a little, “Why are you asking?”

“Oh, well, um I wanted to tell you… I’m gay,” I said, feeling exstreamly unconfortable. 

“That’s great, Karl! I have to tell you I’m bi,” Sapnap smiled, pulling me into a warm hug, squeezing a little too much, but it was a nice hug nonetheless.

“Oh,” I answered dumbly, blinking harshly. I did not expect that as an answer, but it made a warm feeling grow in the bottom of my stomach.

“Karl, I have to confess something,” Sapnap murmured into my ear, still keeping me in the hug.

“Yeah? I’m listening,” I said, stepping back slightly creating some space. Was I dumb to think he was gonna confess his feelings? Probably.

“You have a stain on your shirt,” he said under his breath, a smile on his lips. I paused, what? What just happened? I closed my eyes, I should have not expected more from him.

“Oh, um yeah I should change I guess,” I mumbled, looking down at the shirt, seeing indeed a small stain on it.

“Sh*t, okay, that was just mean,” Sapnap said, looking slightly guilty, “I don’t know how to say this, but I really like you.”

I looked at him, this did not actually happen, “I like you too.” The fraze made us both smile widely.

“Do you mind…” Sapnap asked, pulling my face to his. Slowly he kissed me, the smiles still there. It might not have been the most romantic first kiss, but it was perfect nonetheless.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I hope you all like this one!! I don't really know wha to think about this one but it is what it is.

Also thanks for all the reads, votes and comments

Have a nice day and remember you are loved and cared for :D