a winter wonderland -Karlnap

-------Karl P.O.V.-------

“Sapnap, what do you want to do for our anniversary?” I asked, while sitting on a call with him.

“Hmmm. Well it’s almost Christmas, so what if we go see Santa?” the aforementioned ravenette said, chuckling.

“I mean sure, but do you know where he lives?” Wilbur, who for some reason was on the same call with us, said.

“Um, obviously in the North Pole,” Sapnap joked, making us all laugh lightly.

“You nimrod, no he doesn’t,” I responded, rolling my eyes at his ridiculousness.

“Well if you’re so smart, where does he live?” Sapnap retaliated, laughing a little.

“Well…” I trailed off, not really knowing. We both heard Wilbur laugh at our lack of knowledge.

“You both know nothing. Father Christmas lives in Lapland, Finland,” Wilbur said lightheartedly.

“Oh, and where is Finland?” Sapnap asked, challengingly.

“Next to Sweden and Russia, South from England,” Wilbur informed us.

“Hey, what if we take Dream with us, go through England and leave them there and continue to Lapland?,” I asked, already starting to plan the vacation.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Hell, yeah! Sounds like a good idea,” Dream exclaimed, after we presented it to him and George.

“George, what do you think?” Sapnap asked, him having been quiet.

“Sorry, I was lost in thought. But yeah sounds great,” George said softly.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“George!!” we all exclaimed, when we saw the brunette, looking for us in the airport.

“Hey, guys,” George greeted, his voice muffled by Dream, who was squeezing him, in a bear hug. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Sapnap, we're finally here!” I said excitedly. I looked out of the plane window, seeing the runway, white with snow. Big snowflakes were falling from the sky, making everything look like a winter wonderland.

Finally, after half an hour, we had cleared the airport and were sitting in a taxi. We passed past some trees, their branches, bare and covered in snow, it was breathtaking.

“Hey Karl, the landscape is almost as beautiful as you,” Sapnap whispered silently, making me laugh and blush slightly.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“I bet I can skate better than you,” Sapnap taunted, making us both burst out laughing.

“You’re on!” I said, skating away. I stumbled a bit, but I didn’t fall, though the same couldn’t be said about Sapnap, who in the first five minutes fell on his back. I quickly skated to him, slightly worried.

“You good, honey?” I asked, holding back a laugh.

“Yeah I’m fine,” Sapnap said, struggling to get up. When finally he was back up, he took hold of scarf, pulling me into a sweet kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N a christmas chapter? Yes. Hope you like this. And thanks for all the reads!! Remember to drink. Btw the next chapter will be angst, so I sorry :)  Vote?