overwhelmed -DNF

-------Dream P.O.V.----------

I was walking through the club, looking around for my next customer, when I spotted a brunette leaning on a wall. Even from far away I could see his breathing grow erratic and his eyes closing, tears brimming them.

Since I saw no one going to help him, I hurried to the brunette's side. As I tried to calm the trembling brunette, I realised he was having a panic attack.

 Knowing that at least being alone helped me, I whispered in his ear, “Do you wanna go somewhere calmer?”

The brunette only nodded, taking that as a yes I half led half dragged him to a private room in the club. In the room I sat the overwhelmed man in the leather chair.

“Hey, breathe with me,” I said, exhaling mine, for it to be easier to follow. After a while the brunette calmed down.

“So what’s your name?” I asked, looking at the ethereal man. His skin looked silky, his eyes were like pits of melted chocolate, and his hair was an almost black shade of brown.

“My name is George, you?” George asked, his voice a bit shaky.

“Here they call me Dream, but you can call me Clay,” I said with a small smile dancing on my lips. As George looked around the room where I had brought him he blushed. The room, as the brunette had obviously noticed, had a stripper pole and a small stage kind of thing.

“Why are you here?” I asked, maybe a bit too close to the brunette.

“It’s because of my friend Quackity. All of this was his idea,” the brown eyed one said, the blush still covering his face. I laughed softly at his response, an inexplicable blush creeped up on my face.

“Do you have somewhere to go?” I asked, getting up from my squatting position in front of him. I started dusting off my outfit, and I saw the brunette’s eyes widen when he saw the outfit. Which was a skin thigh black fabric with a diamond sized hole from the middle of my chest to the middle of my stomach.

“No… Do you?” he said, a bit hesitant, tilting his head to the side.

“No I do not,” I said, a smirk on my face and taking steps towards him. I only stopped when our faces were so close we could feel each other’s breath fanning our faces.

Before I could utter a word I caught the brunette’s gaze slip down towards my lips. I slipped my index under his chin lifting his eyes to my green ones, “Do you mind if I…”

The brunette hummed a yes, closing his eyes as your lips met in a sweet kiss. My hands moved to his hair, tugging at it ruffly, the other pair flew to my hip and shoulder. The kiss became more heated by the second, both our brains growing fuzzier. Reality was slowly phasing out only leaving us both.

----------Time skip of 20 min----------

--------George P.O.V.----------

“So George, where'd you disappear?” Karl asked, also having been roped into this by Quackity.

“Yeah, George, where were you?” Quackity asked a dumb smile on his face.

“Uh, George, you got something here,” Sykuno said softly, motioning to my neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------
A/N hello! I'm back, miss me? Anyway I hope you like this one! I think there will be just 5 of some chapters to go. Then I'll start a 911 oneshot book, would you like that??

DAILY REMINDER
You are loved and apreciated