CHAPTER 12:

"Stop this Morgana! Please... this shouldn't be the way! There are other ways to do this!" A woman exclaims as she looks up,

"Ugh! You're just like everyone else Gwen! You people always think so differently and are wrong for the ones beneath us!"

"What- When did I ever think so differently about them-"

"Quiet! I'll show you all, that you are all wrong about them." Morgana lifts her magic staff in the air saying an incantation,

"No! This has to stop now!" Gwen flies up towards the woman, stopping her magic. "Please Morgana..." Gwen pleads.

"I thought that you'd be on my side, Gwen. But you're just like everyone else."

"No- Morgana- No I'm not-" Then a sharp pain was felt in the woman's stomach. She looks down, seeing a familiar injection. Wait- isn't that- that injection- the shadow realm- Angor-

I get up fast, breathing heavily. "What- what was that-" My stomach! I quickly checked my stomach feeling it. Trying to find that injection spot, "Why doesn't it hurt?" What's going on!? That troll- "Angor- he was here last night-" I exclaim as I sit up from my bed.

"But where's the injection!?" I quickly looked at myself in the mirror, checking if I was okay. And everything was okay... normal. I glance at my necklace. He didn't take it... "What the hell- '' I touched my forehead, overwhelmed.

"What was that dream? Was that also a dream last night? Did that really happen?"

~~

"You doing okay, Sorcerer?" Draal asks me as I was spaced out, walking beside him in Trollmarket.

"Oh- Y-Yeah- just, didn't get enough sleep, heh..." I smile nervously.

"I see..." Should I tell Draal? Or Jim when he comes back? But as I was thinking, I could hear a commotion.

"What is that?"

"Is that a human?" A human?

"Sorceress! Help! There's a human infestation here!" Bagdwella comes running towards me. She grabs the sides of my arms, "Please, do something sorceress! Get the Trollhunter!" I look at Draal and nod. We both rush to the hero's forge, hoping that Jim is done already.

"Jim! Jim we need you!" I shout out,

"Trollhunter! Trollhunter!" Draal exclaims. As I was about to call out Jim's name again, Jim appeared from the Trollhunter council.

"Jim!" I ran towards the boy. Jim looks at me and grabs my shoulders,

"What! Is everything alright!? Are you alright!? I heard there's an intruder!" I nod,

"I'm okay! but-"

"There in Trollmarket, me and Miss Y/N witnessed it. Come on now! Trollmarket needs us!" Draal interrupts me. We all ran to Trollmarket seeing something squirming inside a tide-up bag.

"Intruder!"

"We should eat him!" Trolls chanted,

"We don't eat humans! What if he's a changeling?" A changeling!? How does it get in here? First off, what is it?

"Hey- hey! Stop! Let him go!" Jim says, "I'm the Trollhunter. I'll deal with it."

"Just let him go," I say as I give a stern look at the Troll who is holding up the rope to keep the squirming bag in the air. The troll scoffs, and drops the rope, leaving the bag on the floor. Jim cuts the bag open, letting out a person?

"Oh- Thank you, Jim!" The man says, we all gasp and back away. Who is this person!?

"How did you get past Trollmarket's barrier and how do you know my name?" Jim asks, I narrow my eyes.