CHAPTER 7:

"When using your powers my dear child. You must know there are limits, and within those limits, you can't overrun them."

"And what if I can! Who said there are limits? With practice and capability, I know people can achieve their limits! Even if they lose hope, there will always be something!" I say as I look around in the nothingness void of black.

"Yes, there are some who can achieve over their limits, but you my dear are something I've never encountered before..." Before?

"Before? What do you mean before? And a few seconds ago weren't you just saying I can't overrun them?"

"You can overrun them if you don't have faith. But from what I can sense and see, you already have that. You do still need a bit of training, but you'll get there... I do have a friend that can help you when you meet." I sigh,

"And when will I meet this person?" I say as I take a seat on the black ground.

"Let's just say, he's not human but is someone who's trustworthy. A bit trollish I must say."

"Are you sure these 'Trolls' exist? I mean I haven't encountered one yet? Have I been practicing magic for nothing?" The voice starts to chuckle,

"My dear you ask so many questions... Since when were humans so... infuriating," I gasp,

"How rude!" I say crossing my arms.

~~

I jump out of the portal and sigh. "Still no answers," I say as the magic changes back into my normal clothes. I grab Jim's gift and go outside to meet Claire.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I say as Claire and I start to ride our bikes to school.

"So... Kiss scene today~"

Wait-

"THAT'S TODAY!?" I shouted and attracted some stares. Whoops, "Wait, that's today!? It can't be! I-I'm not ready!"

"It's just one peck! And be grateful you're not kissing Steve." Claire rolls her eyes playfully,

"But still! I'm kissing him today! In front of people! And once it comes to the actual thing, there'll be even more people!" Claire chuckles at my state.

~~

"Mr. Strickler's out today, so I'm subbing." Coach Lawrence says as he pulls the projector screen down. "He asked me to fill in to teach you some history. So without further ado, I present Gun Robot 3!" All of us shout for joy.

"Now this isn't bad," I say calmly as I chuckle at Claire.

"Yep, nothing better than watching a movie during class!" Claire chuckles. But after a few minutes, I started to panic, bouncing my leg. Oh! What if I mess up? Or- No Y/N. Stay calm, just breathe.

"Breath..." I mutter as I calm myself down.

"Don't be so calm, Y/N~" Mary says beside me as she puts her hand on my shoulder chuckling. "I know it's all you're thinking about," She smirks.

"It's just acting, Mare, nothing more." I sigh until she grabs both of my cheeks,

"Nothing more than a little bit of this~" Mary makes kissing noises as she holds onto my cheeks, and we both start to chuckle.

"Mary stop it!" I whisper, "Or he'll hear you!" Mary then takes her hands off of my face and I glance at Jim looking at me. I sit back down quickly.

"What you two need is a little chemistry lesson," Mary smirks, Claire then pops her head on the other side of me,