CHAPTER 2:

As soon as I get up, I quickly get ready and rush over to Claire's house. I knocked on the door and got greeted by her Mother.

"Oh hello there Y/N," Mrs. Nunez says smiling at me, I smile back and wave.

"Morning! Is Claire awake by chance?" I ask. The woman shakes her head 'no'

"No, and I've trying to get the girl up for the past 30 minutes." Mrs, Nunez crosses her arms, until she releases them again. "Would you like to wake her up?"

"I would gladly do so." I smile. I make my way past Claire's mom and make my way up to Claire's room. I see Claire having a good sleep, I smile. You know it would be a shame to wake her up.

"Claire~" I whisper, I start to shake her lightly, "Claire~" She tosses and turns the other way. I pout. "Claire!" I yell lightly. Claire wakes up quickly, looking around as if she just got shocked to death.

"WHAT, WHERE, WHO!?" Claire says. Claire then looks at me and I smile,

"Morning sunshine!" I say, she groans and throws her pillow in my face. "Ow! Okay then."

"Y/N why you gotta wake me up so fricken early!?" She looks over to her alarm and sees it's 7 AM. "It's 7 AM in the morning! I was having a good sleep!" She then takes the pillow and covers her face. I chuckle.

"Sorry, not sorry, but I've got something to show you!" I exclaim.

"You're evil." I hear Claire say through her pillow that was still covering her face.

"Yeah, yeah, but anyways! You know the necklace that I got?" Claire removes the pillow and looks at me and nods. "Well, it works!"

"What works?" She asked, confused.

"My necklace!"

"Uhm-"

"You don't believe me don't you?" I say narrowing my eyes. Jezuz, this girl needs proof to believe things.

"No..." Claire scratches the back of her head, "But care to tell?" I sigh and take her desk chair and bring it towards her bed. I sat down and started talking.

"Wait- so you're saying your necklace started glowing? I nod.

"Yep."

"And your clothes just magically changed into new ones, that apparently looked to be like a magic sorceress type?" I nod again. "And you have a magic staff that has magic in it that you can do?"

"Yes!" I exclaim.

"Wow." I smile happily,

"So do you believe me now-"

"Show me," Claire smirks. I sigh.

"Fine," I say. I get up and close my eyes. I feel my necklace start to glow, and the magic starts to surround me as I float. I land back down and look at my hands and outfit, to see if I have changed. And I did!

I look at Claire, and she's speechless. Her eyes and mouth are wide open. I chuckle, "Believe me now?"

"Heck yeah!" She comes up to me and goes around me fascinated. "Woah! Is this the staff you're talking about?" I nod in response. "So cool!"

"I know!" I squeal,

"Did you tell anyone else? Like your mom?"

"No... it didn't feel like the right time. So you're the first one!" I smile.

~~

As school went by super fast, it was already the end of the day. And by the end of the day were the auditions for the Romeo and Juliet play. As Claire was already on stage saying her lines, I stood to the side and watched her. She's an amazing actor, I bet she'll get the part. I smile, then Mrs. Janeth called out the next person to come up on stage.