CHAPTER 3:

Y/N's POV:

It was already the 2nd day of rehearsal, but no show Jim. I stand there on the stage rehearsing my lines until Claire came up to me.

"How're your lines so far? Got them down?" She crosses her arms smirking. I chuckle,

"Almost. It is a lot of lines to take in. But I wonder where's Jim?"

"Yeah, he's like 15 minutes late."

"Do you think he forgot? Oh what if he thought I was a bad partner and he actually doesn't like me!" I start to panic.

"Woah, Woah, calm down girl. I'm sure it's not that. Maybe he really just forgot. Give him a few more minutes, if not, then I'm hunting that boy down." Claire says in a serious tone. I laugh.

"Claire!"

"What? It's true!" Claire laughs.

After about an hour. It was pretty obvious that Jim wasn't coming. So I just had to practice my set without Romeo.

~~

"Y/N.." A voice called out...

"Y/N.."

"You're time is coming..." What? What time?

"Who are you!? Where are you!?" I yelled in my head.

"Your time is near. Be aware. With your powers, use them, for the greater good of Human and Troll kind." I back up a bit.

"T-Troll kind?"

"Yes, my dear... Beneath Arcadia is a vast world, where no human has ever discovered. It is now your destiny to fight along beside Merlin's champion. You must protect your world from the face of evil that lurks within Arcadia..."

I then wake up, panting. "Trolls? Evil that lurks within Arcadia?" I mutter still in shock from the dream. I look towards my alarm and see it's only 5 am. I groan, getting back into my covers. Who is this, why are they telling me this? Why me? Density? This can't be real, it's only a dream! But then again, my necklace, my magic...

"But who's this 'Merlin's Champion' person?" I mutter.

I ended up not sleeping for the rest of the night but instead thinking about my dream. As the hours passed I couldn't stop thinking. My head was lost.

It was about 7:30 am, and I knew Claire would be waiting outside for me. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs, still in thought.

"It is now your destiny..." That voice still lurks inside my head.

"Ugh, shut up!" I say out loud while walking downstairs.

"You okay kiddo?" My mom hears me, I pause and look at her.

"Uhm- yeah! Everything is fine!" I smile nervously while scratching the back of my head. She nods and goes back to making her coffee.

"Protect humans and Troll kind..." This again!? Trolls don't exist, and nothing is going to happen! I try to deny it. I finish up my breakfast and head out to the garage once again like every other normal day.

"Morning Y/N! I didn't know you'd be on time to get up," Claire smirks.

"Uhm, yeah. Morning." I give her a friendly smile. But in the corner, I can see her tilt her head in confusion.

"You doing okay this morning N/N? (Nickname)"

"Oh yeah, I'm fine! Just didn't get enough sleep, as usual, so I woke up early." I chuckle. She nods. Me and Claire rides our bikes to school.