A/N thingy; Announcement I guess!!

A/N:

Welcome everybody to my second A/N chapter! Woohoo! So exciting- Yeah... not really. I know that sometimes these authors notes things are kind of annoying, but trust me, this one is kind of cool... maybe...

My announcement is... two things...

ONE(pun very much intended) being that I will probably be taking a break from this story for a bit. Reason being is so I can focus on the starvation AU that I'm working on as well since it's shorter. I can focus on that and finish it up or at least get close to finishing it up. Then, I can devote my writing time back to this story! Sorry! So that's kind of not as good news, but the next one is better.

Two, being that I will probably do a Q and A chapter for this AU if I get enough questions!! Yay!! It will be questions that you all can comment! The thing is I'll only do the chapter if there are at least two or three questions.... Anyway, when you comment a question, please do it in this way if you want your question in! This is also so I know which ones are questions for characters. The format is kinda like this:

Question: _____?
Character(s) that this question is for: ____
I would/would not like to have my username said after the question.

That's the format! For the would and would not, please only put one! If you would like to have your username featured after the the question you would write that you would! If you are wondering what it should look like, here is an example with my account: "scenty, here's one for you, what's your favorite color? This question was asked by airy45." That is an example of what it could look like.

Aside from these wonderful announcements, thank you all for over 800 views on this story! Seriously, I thought not many people would see this story when I first made it. It also was originally going to be just a short story idea I had on my notes app... but now it has 800 views!!! Thank you all so much for leaving such nice comments on my stories!! It makes me really happy! :)

Thank you all so much for reading this announcement! Again, this story may not have updates for a bit since I'll focus on the starvation au story for a bit but after that I'll be able to focus on this one! And also again, if you want a character in this AU to answer a question you have in the possible Q and A chapter, please comment it on this announcement! Thank you all for reading and have an amazing day/night! :)

Any again, I'm sorry I'm not updating this story for a bit! I just kind of want to be able to get one of them done quickly and then the other so I don't have to multitask and the other story happens to be shorter... I'm sorry about I everyone who only reads this one of mine and has to wait! Sorry about that!