See you again? See you not...

(A/N: Art by me, assets from one

(A/N: Art by me, assets from one. Lazy art and title at beginning.. I didn't know what to add that wouldn't spoil the chapter and stuff since I just realized now I should probably not spoil the whole chapter at the beginning... haha... also this chapter is a little more detailed than I originally planned so... yeah! I also have school so these will come out slower but uh... yeah... that's all I have to say for now I think. Hope you enjoy the story! (Also I should probably keep a count of the amounts of times scenty either cries, blacks out, passes out, cries herself to sleep, or gets in a fight with soda bottle. Becuase there would be a lot. (I'm joking!)) <-why are there so many parenthesis in parenthesis... sometimes I just confuse myself.)

...

I wake up on the floor again in the daylight.

Oh look it's the plane.
...

Wait.
THE PLANE?!

Oh yeah. I... did come here with soda bottle who then ran away...

And then I was up all night because I was scared about backpack...

And I think I passed out after that.
Wait.
I passed out?!

"Oh my god. Did I fall on them?!"

I quickly scramble up just to see if everyone on the plane was okay and if I fell on them.
Luckily, everything was the same as the night before.
But... something felt different...
But luckily I didn't fall on the plane. So no one was hurt-

"Hello Scenty." Airy said.

"AAAAGH!" I jumped since I didn't see him behind me.

"Haha.... Uh... What are you... doing?" I asked nervously, still recovering from getting scared half to death.

"Getting the next challenge ready."

I try and slow my quick breathing as I watch him put sticks on the thing I used to make the basket smaller. He presses a few buttons on the computer and makes the planet smaller, in turn making the sticks smaller as well. I still can't believe I managed to figure out how to make things smaller on the first go.

He then takes the planet and unplugs it, putting the plug back into the plane. He then puts the sticks from the planet onto the plane and turns on the microphone.

"Hello Contestants." He says. "Your next challenge is to make the best design out of these sticks. 3. 2. 1. Go." He watches as everyone scrambles to get sticks and design them.

I had recently calmed my breathing, but it was now quickening again.

Airy was too distracted to notice my huffs of anger.

I'm... just extremely... extremely angry at airy... WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS TO- ugh. Calm. Yeah. I've gotta stay calm and convince him to bring everyone back... yeah! I should probably ask him a few questions. Maybe if I get on his good side then he'll send everyone back? I take a deep breath and relax.
Alright. Time to interrogate him. I don't want to resort to violence.