Airy

(A/N: art by me, assets from one)

And that's how it all started. Me and Bryce. Going back to our worst nightmare to save our best friends. Just great.

Bryce said the only way to get to the plane was to die and then input a code in a sticky note that Liam had left here.
That's when I had an amazing idea.
I explained to Bryce that I could shatter myself against the table and he could use a glass shard for himself to get him to die. He agreed so we tried it. Bryce double checked the lock on his door before I shattered myself against the table.

-present day-

I wake up in my house on a yoga mat. I look around to see two chairs with a table in the middle with a radio on it. I turn back around to see my family. I can finally see them again. I start to slowly walk toward them, my hand outstretched... I'm so close-

"Amelia."

I turn back around to see Bryce. "This is where me and Liam went when we died to get to the plane before." He said.
"You guys went to my house?" I asked, confused.
"No. It's the same place but I used to see the suburbs. Now I see what Liam saw, an endless room."
"Oh..."
"Alright let me tune this radio to-"
"Charlotte!" I yell.
"Huh?" Bryce turns around.

Charlotte is standing in the middle of the room staring into space. "Charlotte, It's me! It's Amelia! Please!" I run to her.
Charlotte blinks. "Scenty... Am I... dead? Are you dead? Why is Soda Bottle- why am I in my- Parker!" Charlotte takes off running.
"Charlotte stop!" Bryce yells. I grab Charlotte.
"Let go of me scenty!" She yells. "I can do things myself!"
"Charlotte! What did Airy do to you?" I yell.
"Scenty... I drowned..."
"Charlotte-"
"I never told you my name."
"Why don't you remember me?!" I yell. "We were trying to save everyone in one! Don't you remember?"
Charlotte slowly blinked before she gasped. "Oh my god Amelia. I'm so sorry. The mold must be-"
"It's okay." I turn to Bryce. "Wait, Bryce?"
"Yeah?" He replies.
"I just realized, did any of you- like you or Liam- ever meet Airy? Like- see him?"
"No."
"I was just wondering if you knew where he could be. Charlotte, did you see him there?"
"No." She replied. "But I heard him. He sounded more tired and-"
She disappeared. Airy must have respawned her. By the time I look back at Bryce he's already inputting the signal on the radio.
"So this will take us to one?" I asked.
"Yeah." He replied. "Double check."
After double checking the station he lifted up the antenna.
"We'll be there in a second." He explains.

All of a sudden we're in a bright forest, which the plane doesn't have.

"Bryce...?" I tap him. "Where are we?"
"Shh. I hear something." He whispers and then looks around. "Follow me. If I disappear, keep walking. Don't let go of my arm or else I'll think you disappeared too."
I grabbed onto his arm and we started walking through the forest and we eventually made it to a clearing which contained a house, a campfire, and a waterfall. But the one thing that most caught my eye was-

"Who's there." A person who's back was facing us said.
"Bryce. Stop." I whispered.
"What is-" he stopped but soon ran away, causing my hand to let go of his arm.
"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Bryce ran to the guy and pushed him to the ground.
"Soda... bottle?" The guy asked.
"SHUT IT AIRY! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR REASONS! WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU FORCE EVERYONE INTO ONE?!"
"Bryce..." I walked over to him.
"GO AWAY!" He yelled. "I AM DONE WITH ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH ONE SO THAT MEANS I'M DONE WITH YOU. I WANT TO GO HOME AND FORGET ALL ABOUT THIS!" He screams before running back into the forest.

"Scenty...?" Airy sits up.

I begin to cry as I fall to my knees.

-page three end-

(A/N: I meant to publish this story yesterday. Oops. I'm also probably going to publish this and find a million mistakes right after as always... Also check out my other story if you haven't already! However, the warnings in that story are important like the warnings for this story are important as well. Anyways, have an amazing day/night!!)