It begins...

(A/N: Art by me, assets from one)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(A/N: Art by me, assets from one)
...
It's been at LEAST a year or two since one. I haven't been able to find much people I knew before one but I was able to find Moldy, who's name is actually Charlotte. It took a while to adjust to life again, after being gone from it for so long. I was homeless for a while actually but I soon got a job and got enough money eventually to pay rent at an apartment. That's where I met Charlotte. She told me that when she came back from one everyone assumed her mold consumed her and she died. She also said she tried to find her friend Parker to make up with him. She did find him and they hung out for a bit. She said she apologized and that he took her here and gave her a small amount of money for an apartment. She said this time she accepted it and I think I remember her talking about not spending money correctly before. Me and Charlotte decided, with the small amount of money we had, we would put it together and live together. It was probably the best idea we had since wanting to not compete in one. I even helped Charlotte calm herself at times with yoga. Oh, and we then made a mission to find everyone from one and bring them together. This way we could all share our experiences! But ONE day, our dreams of helping everyone from one got crushed.

-one, again again-

"I'm home!" I yell.
"Amelia!" Charlotte runs over. "Thought you got one'd again! Haha!"
I giggle. "Well, did you make dinner yet or..."
"Well, I actually did. Luckily it doesn't get colder then it was when it was already made."
"Salad again?"
"Yeah."
"How close are you to finding anyone from one?"
"Oh! That reminds me!" Charlotte runs to her bed and takes a sticky note from under it. "I found this!"
"It's... just a website URL- wait a second... it says one!"
"Exactly! Wanna look it up with me?"
"Uh, yes!" I grab my laptop and set it down on our table. I carefully and quickly put in the url. It said season two so... "there were MORE people before us in one?"
"I mean, airy knew how to teleport and respawn and everything so I guess it makes sense."
"Wait, we're all here!"
"We are?"
"Yeah!"
"Wait it's me!" Charlotte clicks on the picture of herself but quickly changes it to mine.
"Why did you change it?" I asked.
"There was something on there that I didn't like... it was something I did a while ago..."
"It's alright- wait I see where I lived when I was sent to the plane on here, so if this has where everyone lived at the time they were sent to the plane..."
"We can find everyone!"
"Yes! I'll click on Soda Bottle's just to make sure... his name is Bryce and he lives in Connecticut!"
"Yes! This is so amazing! Let's start looking right away tomorrow!" Charlotte yells.
"Wait, we can't, I forgot to tell you something." I admit.
"Oh no, what?"
"I made an appointment for you to get your mold treatment tomorrow!" I smile.
"Yes!" Charlotte hugs me and then let's go. "This is so amazing! I can get my mold off and then we can go find everyone from one! Oh my god, thank you so much Amelia! I promise I will always-"
Charlotte?
-page ONE end-

(A/N: I wrote all of this beforehand but it'll be uploaded separately for suspense. I hope you enjoy it so far!)

ONE again, again (hfjone au)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें