Tsukiyama Sana.

Leonel was speechless by seeing her while for Sana, she was shocked by seeing Leonel in the Spiritual Realm since the only one did entered was none other than Selena

It was very shocking for her.

"Leo, what are you doing here?! No, how the hell did you even enter here?!" Sana asked in shocked since she was confused by the sudden appearance of Leonel.

Leonel soon spans from his shock before looking at her.

"How do you know my name or nickname? The only one who calls me that is my sister, my brother, and also Diana-...Wait, a second...Diana?!" He nearly shouted in pure shocked by realizing that the beautiful foreigner girl was Diana.

Sana soon give a awkward chuckles as looking away.

"Well...I am Diana but I'm not technically her. Well, I'm just her co-owner of her body?"-Sana

"Wait, what?"-Leonel

"It's a long story. Anyways, I'm Sana...Tsukiyama Sana, Leo" Sana finally introduced herself to Leonel which he was confused by the thing that 'Diana' who was Sana in the body of the OG Diana but he follow it since he knows that he needs to know the full story.

After all, he might be little childish and informal but he does process his great level of intelligence.

"Okay...this is weird but okay! Anyways, if you're the Co-owner of Lady Diana's body and then... where is she?" He soon asked which Sana soon sighs before opening the door and seeing the real Diana who was on a futon, drinking green tea and looked somehow better.

She soon turn her head around which she almost slip her tea when she saw Leonel with Sana.

"W-what the?! Sir Leonel?!" She nearly shouted which Sana soon awkwardly nod before looking at Leonel.

"I think we have to tell you the story.... You're definitely going to hate your cousin"

Few moments later

"What?! What the hell?! Derrick did that to you?! The hell is wrong with him?! That son of a bitch!!!!" Leonel angrily shouted which Sana replied 'That was my thought as well' while OG Diana nodded as drinking more of her green tea.

Sana and OG Diana decided to tell Leonel the true and the whole weird ass story of 'Emperor and I' which Leonel was genuinely shocked and horrified what Derrick did to OG Diana as he was the cause of her losing her unborn daughter and family.

And explaining why Sana is now processing Diana's body and as well, her death from her world.

"No wonder why he looked so pale. Damn, you really give that bastard of my cousin a good threat"-Leonel

"Well, he deserves it for being a asshole. Unfortunately, it doesn't change the fact that Diana had a total panic attack due of that shithead...I felt your pain, I'm sorry" Sana soon said to Diana who she shook her head and looks at her softly.

"It's alright, Sana. Just....I don't wanna lose everything again. I don't know if we will be alright after you gave him that threat"-Diana

"Don't worry, Mother went to the Imperial Palace to talk with my uncle, they will get a restraining order on him that he won't go near you guys, Cisneros March or my home ever again" Leonel soon said which Sana laughs in joy as pulls her drink upwards.

"Salute to Her Royal Highness! I must thank her since he does came near us again, I will beat his royal ass" she soon said which Leonel was surprised by Sana's causal and headstrong behavior.

She wasn't your typical commoner girl or anyone from the working class, she was strong and resilient as always speaking her mind and not being fear.

Even her sharp tongue.

"You really are different from another girls, Sana"-Leonel

"Well, I'm just a different breed of woman"-Sana

"Speaking of that, Sana...you kind of resemble to my ancestor Selena"-Diana

"Wait, what?" Sana and Leonel uttered in surprised as looking at the black haired girl who looks at them with her purple orbs.

"I don't know how to explain but you two have the same way of speaking and you're more interested in suits than dresses in my opinion...Honestly, when you got mad, the eyes of my body suddenly turn the same color of yours that did resemble somehow to Selena's" Diana soon explained which Sana was surprised by that fact.

Meanwhile somewhere else

Selena soon stepped into foreign land which was the East territory, Kan Empire, and in mansion.

She soon walks through the halls and goes to the gardens where a man was relaxing himself through the nature of his motherland.

"Selena...." He spoke which Selena soon smiles and looks at him.

"Hey, Tatsuo" she spoke soon which the man soon turns around and looks at her with playful smirk on his face.

"So, what do I own the honor of having my beloved wife here?"