First Look

It's the first day of training camp with Arsenal and you just got back from vacation with your family in Thailand.
It's you're second year playing for the club but have just played one game with the first team. After spending most of the time playing for the U23 squad it's finally time to play with the first team.

Dad- do you have everything?
Y/n - yes dad (you say in a irritated tone)
Dad- Sorry just wondering.
Y/n - (sighs)
You continue to pack your bag... and it's time to leave.

In the car
Y/n (I can't believe I'm finally gonna have a chance playing for the first team for real. I have to make a good impression)

You arrive at camp and find your way to the reception and ask where you are going.

You hear someone coming in though the door behind you.
A loud sound is coming from the door and a ouuussh.
You turn around and see and just a blond back head and a lot of stuff on the floor.

Y/n - here I will help you
?- thank you so much
You help the girl with all of her stuff and give them to her.
Y/n - oh hi you're Stina right? ( like I don't know who that is, i know all the players names from watching all the games last season.)
Stina - Yeah hi! thank you so much for the help
Y/n - oh no problem I'm Y/n by the way it's my first camp with the first team.
Stina - really well welcome then ( she smiles) come with me then I know where we are going.
Y/n - okey just gonna grab my stuff.
You both walk together to the rest of the team and then Stina knocks on a man's shoulder.
Stina - Jonas? Here is Y/n.
Y/n - Hi
Jonas - Hi so glad that you are here let's go and have a chat.
You and Jonas goes away and sits at a table away from everybody.
Jonas - hi okey so I just wanted to say welcome to the team and this is your time to show me and the world what you got.
Y/n - haha ( nervously) no pressure there. No but jokes aside I'm so ready to get to work and play with such a good team.
Jonas - I like the attitude keep it up and you will go far. So Y/n at this camp you will be in pair of two in your rooms.
Y/n okey that sound good.
Jonas - I'm just gonna check who you are sharing with and I will come back wait here.
Jonas comes back
Jonas- So you're in luck you are sharing with one of the players who knows this club inside and out Leah Williamson.
Y/n that great so which room?
Jonas - Room 304 but Leah is over there so you can go and meet her now.
Y/n - fantastic thank you Jonas.
You make you're way over and taps her shoulder.

Part two is coming soon if this is any good 👌