Chapter Thirty

As Ashley told the gang that she will make haste to the Hoenn region, Delilah, Marc and Landon also agreed to come along as well. Ashley heard the news that Marc and Landon are officially part of the Flora family and changed their appearances overall with new hair styles and clothes. "Hey wait, are you two actually part of the Flora family now....?" Ash asked as the two brothers nodded.

"Are you regretting being in your old family...?" Bonnie asked as well. Marc looked at Bonnie and shook his head. "Truth be told, we are proud that we finally broke the chains that were holding us back for a long time."

"Indeed." Landon nodded. Kawamoto smiled for the brothers. Jake smiled as well. Now Jake is the oldest, Marc and Landon are the second oldest in the Flora family since the two boys are now officially adopted. "So, umm... How does it feel to be part of a you know.. Different kinds of families?" Naoki asked as Ash looked at Marc and Landon. The two of them looked at each other and looked back at Naoki. "It feels like we are in a much better place ever since we got adopted by a different family." Landon peacefully responded with a bright smile and Marc lightly nodded agreeing with his older brother.

"That is a good thing Landon. I'm so proud of you for standing up to him." Kawamoto said calmly to him. Landon cheerfully chuckled at his usual calmer tone as he placed his arm around his neck with his cheek turning bright pink. "Thanks." He quietly whispered and gave him a quick hug as the two boys pulled away.

Ashley smiled watching Delilah telling her younger cousin, Julie Flora, to behave while they go off to Hoenn. Julie pouted at Delilah because she wanted to go with them. "If you behave, I will catch you a Pokémon to keep." Julie's face started to lighten up as she began clapping her two hands together and cheerfully jumping up and down on the floor.

Ash and the rest of the gang began to slightly laugh at Julie's characteristic gleeful attitude. Ash looked back at Ashley with his usual joyful smile. "Hey, sis, good luck on the rest of your trip." He happily responds as he softly gives her a warm hug. "The Hoenn region does bring me a lot of memories." He quickly pulls away from the hug as he quietly whispers. Ashley turned her head to see Marc waving his hand over to her as Delilah and Landon were slowly heading inside the plane. "Okay, I have to go now, we will see each other soon." Ashley calmly replied as she gave them a small wave to the group and began heading over to the plane to the Hoenn region.

Ashley took a seat right next to Delilah, who was just waving to the others. Ashley looked over to her shoulder at the window to see Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie giving her a bright smile and wishing her the best luck on her trip to the Hoenn region as she felt the plane begin to move very fast and started to take off, leaving the gang behind.

Landon and Marc sat in their seats while Delilah sat next to Ashley. When the plane started to take off to the Hoenn region, Ashley turned her head to look at Delilah. "Hey, Delilah, have you been to the Hoenn region?" She curiously asked her. Delilah took a small pause for a moment as she thought about what to say to her and she slowly opened her mouth to answer. "Yes, I have been there during my travels and done a few gym battles as well as doing some contests." Ashley softly nodded as she watched Delilah quickly take out from her pocket and handed her something.

As Ashley got handed by Delilah, she looked down on the palm of her hand to see Delilah's dark red Hoenn Badge case and gaze at the eight badges that Delilah had obtained back then when she had traveled across the Hoenn region.

"That's amazing!" Ashley calmly responded as she handed the badge case right back to Delilah, who had already gently placed it back in her pocket. "You'll get there one day Ashley. Just believe in yourself and your Pokémon while you're on the journey." "Right!" Ashley smiled as Delilah giggled softly.