Chapter Seventeen

After encountering Miette in the last town, our heroes once again proceed making their way towards Shalour City for Ash's next Gym battle. They had spotted a sad looking Flabebe that was landing Bonnie's hair. Bonnie promptly begged Clemont if she can keep that Pokémon as he was trying to capture her, however it refused to go in and which has already had a Trainer.

Ashley and the others were instantly serious about finding out what's been going on with the poor Flabébé and slowly heading to the nearest town, Calanthe Town trying to find the owner. They had finally found it's Trainer who goes by the name of Grey that was explaining to the others about this Flabébé has a special bond with his wife, Florence who recently became truly ill.

Of course, Ash and the others decided to help him out by searching for the flower, by the help of the disguised Team Rocket. Luckily, Bonnie had finally spotted a Fairy Flower that was growing high on the side of the cliff and since the poor Flabébé was too weak to fly it. 

So, Bonnie had decided to help by climbing up after towards the flower with Ashley, Ash, Serena, and Clemont were anxiously watching from below. And of course, one again Team Rocket had promptly taken Pikachu while the others were having a battle against them. 

Luckily the Flabébé had finally found a new flower, instantly used her pollen to restrain Team Rocket and their Pokémon, slowly under effects of her sweet pollen they immediately released Pikachu on their own accord and made them lose again. 

Shortly afterwards, Ashley and the others take Flabébé to meet up with Grey at the hospital as his wife, Florence immediately perks up to seeing her dearest friend. Bonnie slowly has said goodbye to them, before heading towards the next town with her friends and older brother.

____________________________________

Ashley and her friends slowly arrived at this town called Brackish Town. She gently gazed at a few people who were walking around the town, chattering about something truly important and she promptly noticed that Ash, Serena, Clement, and Bonnie were just standing to stare at a large board with several brilliant posters that was attached to it. 

That made something caught in Ashley's eyes when she saw gorgeous short brown hair and some elegant light blue eyes that were covered with violet eyeshadow as she wore fairy-like white outfits. She also had seen Calem in the same poster as the brilliant woman on it. "A Pokémon battle, it says!" Ash cheerfully reads through the poster with his usual goofy smile. "And I'm even surprised that Calem is in this same town." She softly mutters to herself, having her Eevee in her arms and gently glances back at her brother. 

Clemont was slowly mildly adjusting to his glasses, before staring at the poster curious. "Looks like it will be held in this town." He calmly responded to the others with a bright smile across his face. Ashley then looked back at the poster with amazed in her eyes. "If it's nearby, we should go watch it." Ash cheerily exclaimed, like always he was eager to watch a tremendous battle. 

Ashley couldn't help herself, gently giggling at her brother's goofy behaviour and noticing that Serena's eyes were widened in shock. "Uh, isn't this…?" She softly mutters looking back at the poster to see the same woman in the picture, before jovially clapping her hands together. "Diantha will be holding an exhibition match!" She passionately responds to the others with a peaceful grin across her facial. 

Ashley's eyes widened in shock when Serena had mentioned about this Diantha person she had never heard of before, hearing Clemont and Bonnie saying some nice comment about her. "Wow, seriously!"  Ash immediately turned his face towards the others with a questionable look. "So, who's Diantha?" He curiously asked them, resulting in the others to fall down on the ground feeling really bothersome.