Chapter Five

I was walking to the nearby Pokemon Center, watching Bonnie was running ahead of us, with Pikachu and Eevee catching up to as well. "Hurry up, you three! You can register for your Kalos League challenge here!" She exclaimed, waving at us with an excitement look on her face. Bonnie is really a helpful child which makes it more easier. "I know, Bonnie." My brother told her, growing a smile on his face and walking beside Clemont.

"There's no need to hurry; The Pokemon Center won't run away." Clemont teasing his younger sister, holding his backpack tightly in his hands. "Thank you for guiding us around today, Clemont." Hearing my brother having a conversation with Clemont, as I'd was sighing a little and looking at the necklace that Calem gave me awhile back. "It's nothing. More importantly, I'm impressed. When I saw you fighting so hard for those Pokemon, it somewhat gave me courage as well." I'm just glad last night that my brother had saved Garchomp from getting hurt and almost attacking Lumiose City, as Clemont was impressed at him for having a lot of courage.

Ash was talking to Clemont that it was nothing at all. "I think I understand why Froakie has chosen you." Clemont answered back to my brother responds, I watched over my shoulder at Bonnie playing with Pikachu and Eevee. I looked back at the necklace, getting concerned of what Calem had said before. "Kirlia and I had a speical bond, what does he mean about that." I whispered in a softer tone, smoothing the necklace light.

I sighed a little feeling overwhelmed about Calem telling me about the special bond between me and Kirlia, as I was entering the Pokemon Center with the others ahead of me. I was amazed at how big this Pokemon Center and I saw a Nurse Joy wearing a different uniform, which is unqine."Good morning." Nurse Joy greeted us, as she took a warm smile on her face.

Ash responded back to Nurse Joy of saying good morning, I was looking around at the Pokemon Center. "Here, we offer all kinds of Pokemon related services, including the recovery of Pokemon's health and the providing of lodging for Trainers." She explained, giving a warm smile on her face.

I've come to register for the Kalos League challenge." Ash exclaimed, as he'd was getting excited of entering another Pokemon League and his Pikachu was quickly jumping into his shoulder. "I see. Please put your Pokedex here, then." Nurse Joy told my brother, showing him where to register for the Pokemon League. Ash placed his Pokedex in the strang device. 'Ash from Pallet Town. Registration for the Kalos League challenge completed. Current number of badges: zero. We wish you the best of luck.' Ash took out his Pokedex from the slot, growing a smile on his face.

"We're aiming for the championship. That would be first step toward becoming a Pokemon Master!" Hearing my brother having a conversation with Clemont, this made me think of what I wanted to do for my goal. "We give badge cases to Trainer who have completed their registration." Nurse Joy responded, giving a warm smile on her face and a Wigglytuff approached to my brother holding a badge case.

Ash took out the badge case out of Wigglytuff hand, as he'd was amazed to see that Pokemon. "In Kalos region, Wigglytuff are our assistant." She answered my brother's question, which I was surprised that a Wigglytuff is the assistant for Nurse Joy. "Woah! I just thought that the Nurse Joy where I'm from, I've seen has a Chansey as the assistant." I exclaimed, looking back at Wigglytuff, touching the necklace that Calem gave me.

Nurse Joy wishes my brother luck, who aims to do his best. Ash and I have decided to called up Professor Oak about finally arriving at the Kalos region. "Oh, Ash, Ashley! I was waiting for your call." Professor Oak greeted us, giving a warm smile on his face. "Professor Oak, we've arrived in the Kalos region. My journey has finally begun!" My brother mentioned to the professor with his characteristics goofy grin, the Pikachu and Eevee gave him a cheeky waved. "Make sure to work hard." The professor answered him, looking back at us, which my brother shook his head in response, taking out the Poke Ball from his pocket while I was doing the same thing. "Ashley and I made our first friend in the Kalos region as well." He continued speaking to the professor, holding the Poke Ball in his hands. The professor was asking us to show it to him, as we we're letting out Froakie and Fennekin to him."This Pokemon...is a Froakie and Fennekin! It's one of the Kalos region's Water and Fire types!" The professor was pleased to see us, having a new Pokemon in the family, but he was soon got electrocuted by Rotom.