Chapter Six

A/N: Hey guys, I'm going to skip the episode where Bonnie has finally gotten Dedenne and moving on to Ash's first Gym battle in the Kalos region. Also what type of Vivillon, which is not the Meadow Patterns.
____________________

My legs was sprinting through the streets of Santalune City,for my brother very first Gym battle in the Kalos region with Clemont and Bonnie on our side. Bonnie has finally caught the same Dedenne, that was got saved from Team Rocket of course. "Wait for me, Santalune Gym! We'll definitely get our first badge!" I was hearing my brother's enthusiasts attitude in the background, which I can't help myself bursting out of laughter.

I was amazed at the beauty of Santalune City, it does have so many garden and buildings in this city are decorated with colorful flowers. I snapped my thoughts out, as I was hearing Clemont groaned and looking back at him, who was just laying down on ground. "Ash, I have a question...Do you even know where the Santalune Gym is?" Clemont asking my brother a simple question, which he does have a good point about this. "Of course not!" My brother responded with his characteristics goofy grin on his face, and clenching his right fits, I face palmed myself and forgetting that Ash could be clues sometimes, when it comes to looking for directions. Ash quickly took both of my hands, and leading us to the large, Roselia-shaped stone fountain."If you keep running, you'll see a way. If you keep going forward, you'll reach your destination for sure. That's how we do things." My brother exclaimed, looking back at his Pikachu, growing a warm smile on his face.

I took a deep breath under my nose and watching my brother doing a dramatic pose, as I felt something was flashing light, making me covered my eyes. I looked over to noticed a younger blonde hair woman, holding a camera in her hands. "Thank you for the lovely picture." She responded, giving a warm smile on her face, as she walked over to us. "Looks like you're quite nice combo." She continued speaking in a softer tone, as she has her camera.

"Yeah, Pikachu is my partner." My brother exclaimed, with his characteristics goofy grin on his face, as his Pikachu responded in a cheeky way. "Y-yeah, Eevee is my partner as well." I stuttered, feeling my cheek was turning bright red of embarrassment. "Oh right, you'll get to the Santalune Gym if you go straight down here and then turn right." She exclaimed, pointing her fingers to the direction of the Gym.

Ash thanked the younger women, as he'd jumped out of the fountain and began racing towards the direction of the Gym, as we followed him, leaving the younger women behind. Afterwards, we soon had finally arrived at the Gym. "We're finally here!" My brother mentioned, as we we're staring at the Gym, this is going to be my first time watching an actual Gym battle. "If I remember correctly, the Gym Leader here uses Bug Pokemon." Clemont exclaimed, looking back at the Gym.

Bonnie was having a conversation with my brother about what kind of person they are, since she was excited of mee ting the Gym Leader. "Hello! Please battle me!" My brother greeted, as he'd walked upstairs to the Gym, and the glass door opens, as the Helioptile was landing on Ash. Helioptile had a big smile on his face, as he greeted my brother. "Helioptile?" He questioned, looking at the familiar Helioptile, as his Pikachu jumped on his shoulder. "Welcome, Ash, Pikachu. You two look well." I turned to my direction, as I pretty much recognize this person was Alexa appearing in the Gym, as her Helioptile was climbing in her shoulders. Ash was surprised to see Alexa had finally came to support his Gym battle."Yeah, I'm done with my news coverage and I expected you to turn up soon, so... Oh, are these your new friends?" I looked over at Clemont and Bonnie, with a warm smile on my face.

Bonnie was introducing herself and her older brother Clemont to Alexa. "I'm Clemont: nice to meet you. So you already knew the Gym Leader here, huh?" I couldn't help myself bursting out laughing, as I felt Eevee jumping out of my shoulder. "No, no. Alexa is a Pokemon Reporter." My brother mentioned to him, looking back at Alexa. "Yeah. My little sister Viola runs this Gym." Alexa answered his question, as she'd gave us a reassuring smile on her face.