Chapter Twenty-One

Ashley watches the bright orange light appear around Korrina and her partner Lucario. Our heroes saw Lucario was rising a little larger than his normal height. As the glowing was now slowly vanishing and affecting a huge flash right in front of the others, with Ashley promptly covering her eyes to try to prevent the bright light.

After the glowing was now fading away, Ashley gently uncovered her eyes to see Lucario had now stopped altering; she saw him with a unique appearance. Lucario now has some spikes on both of his feets and paws, certainly crimson and now eventually has a long length appendage on his back head.

Ashley watches Lucario slowly opening his eyes widened with glowing bright red. "It changed!" Korrina cheerily exclaimed, as she sprinted over to Lucario with a big smile on her cheek.

"S-So this is a Mega Lucario." Ash echoed looking truly impressed. "I can't believe that I'm seeing with my very own eyes it's a Mega Lucario in person!" Ashley softly whispered with her Eevee carrying onto his shoulder.

Ashley gently stares at Korrina who finally made it to her Lucario filled in so much full fondness. But she noticed that Korrina's Lucario was looking down at his paw with the fierce breeze booming over them.

Lucario shortly throws his right arm down letting out a huge wind faster blows over to the others while they were covering their face. Korrina slowly puts her head up feeling truly proud to see her Lucario in a different form. "Okay, Lucario!" She cheerily responded by clapping her two hands together against her cheek. "I can feel your Waves whipping about!" Gardevoir gives Lucario a warm smile, truly fond of his Mega form.

"Now you're even stronger than ever!" Ashley and the others watched Korrina cheerfully sprint over to Lucario, wrapping her arms right over his back. As she promptly pulls back from the hug with Ashley instantly moving her legs closer to the younger girl as the others were following her. "You did it, Korrina, Lucario!" Ash cheerily exclaimed, truly amazed to see a Mega Lucario up close for the first time.

"Congrats on your Mega Evolution!" Serena said sweetly to them with a small smile.

"It looks so intense!" Bonnie eagerly points it out as she adorably admires Lucario's appearance.

"It's touching!" Clemont firmly responded to the younger girl gently gazing at them both. "The effort you two put into this is finally bearing fruit!" Ashley softly nodded agreeing with everything with one of her friends.

"Thank you!" Korrina warmly thanks our heroes for being honestly supportive of her and turned her head over to her grandfather. "What do you think, Grandpa?" She gently questions him, waving her arm cheerily. "We made it!" She called out eagerly to her grandfather with a huge smile on her face. "Our efforts paid off!" She cheerfully responds to them feeling truly proud of herself.

"Right, Grandpa?" She exclaimed cheerily to them with Ashley looking over her shoulder to see Korrina's Lucario slowly begin to punch mid-air then move his right leg right nearly at Ash. As she could see her brother grew a massive smile on his face, placing his fingers in his hat. "We can feel your Wave too!" He pointed it out to her and Ashley was really amazed at how strong Lucario is.

Ashley easily listens to the conversation between Gurkinn and McGinty about the future of the Shalour Gym being actually secured. As she continues watching Korrina's Lucario who was just doing some practice fighting with more of the fresh waves blowing all over the place. "This breeze is kinda warm!" Bonnie heartily exclaimed, clapping her two hands together against her cheek with a bright smile.

Korrina turned her head to the others as she opened her mouth widened. "It's not a breeze, it's Wave." She softly points it out to the younger girl. "Lucario's entire body is emitting it." She finished explaining watching Serena slowly fixing her long hair before looking at her. "It's really amazing! I wonder how much it has powered up." Serena sweetly responds to her.