Chapter Seven

I gradually walked over to my brother's side, giving him the concerned look, I was about to say something to him, as I was halted, by Serena. "Ash. Use this if you like." I seen carefully at Serena leaning in both of her knees, lending him a warm smile and holding a napkin on her hand. Ash looked back at Serena, with a strong smile, as he took out the napkin from Serena's hand, as he was thanking her for this. "Say...Do you remember me?" My mouth jaw was lowered down in stunned silence, as this who I know this person very well.

I glanced back at my brother's reaction, as I crossed my arms around my chest closer, waiting answers. "We've met before, right? At the camp in Pallet Town, I mean..." Serena initiated, as she was glancing at my brother's brown eyes, he'd looked extremely doubtful. "Yeah, Professor Oak's Pokemon Summer Camp!" She went on discussing to him, charmingly, as I responded back to the honey blond trainer with a warm grin. "Oh yeah, Ashley and I went there!" My brother resolved back, acknowledging with his normal cheerful smile. "You remember now?" She letting out, squeaking in warm, hoping that he'll remember her extremely well, hearing my brother discussed towards her. "I know, right? I participated too, actually, and..." She clamored, clapping her hands together, waiting for him to say something towards her. "Hmm...You were there?" I rapidly faced palm myself, as I was swearing under my breath.

I stared back at Serena, who was feeling particularly disappointed that my dense brother didn't remember her. "I'm sorry." He confesses, placing his right hand, against his cape, feeling regretful. Serena shook her head. "Don't be, it's fine. Focus on your training now. You can remember later. Really though, Pokemon battles are amazing!" She answered, offering him a peaceful smile on her face, as I gave Serena a playful smirked, realizing this that she has an enormous crush on my brother. "You were watching, right? I must have looked quite disgraceful back there." He explained, sounding ashamed of what has occurred in the previous battle against Viola. "Oh no, you were really cool! You were like this when we first met, too. You said, 'Don't give up till the end!' You haven't changed. This is so like you. " Serena went on having a discussion with my brother, as she was giving him a supported smile across her face.

"She does have a good point Ash. You were incredible back there, I know you can win this for sure." I replied in a politely manner in my voice, as I widened my eyes in shocked, shifting my facial expression, into an outraged, as glimpsing over my ex-boyfriend, Kasper who was exactly wandering over towards me, putting on an egotistical smile on his face. "Hello, there my dearest Ashley." He taunted, flashing his charming winked at me instantly.

I scowled at my slimed ex-boyfriend, as Eevee, Swirlix, Fennekin, and Kirlia hurried over to my right viewpoint. "Kasper, what are you doing here?" I seethed in white heated bitterness, giving him a pissed off stared, as I could hear Ash, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie and Alexa footsteps reaching towards my back. "Ashley, who is this person?" Serena asked, sounding worried on her voice, as she was placing her hands against my shoulder for calming me down. "I'm Kasper Endo, I came all the way here from the Kanto region." He was introducing himself, giving his traditional charming grinned, flipping his dark blue hair. "I'm Bonnie. This is my big brother Clemont." Bonnie clamored, as she has her pleased smile on her face, pointing at her older brother. "And this little one is Dedenne." She began again talking with an optimistic attitude, on her voice, as the Dedenne on her head giving Kasper a cheeky wave. "It's nice to meet you, Kasper." Clemont answered back, as he was taking a tiny bow, with an warm smile on his expression, as he'd looked towards me. "So you already knew this guy here from the Kanto region, huh?" He raised a question, as I could hear my ex-boyfriend snickering in the background, as I took a deep breath, struggling to hold onto my tears, that was going to tumble. "Yeah, I know him very well! He was my boyfriend before, I realized that he was nothing but a jerk." I explained, sounding harsh, as I was giving him a scowling.