𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐄𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Warnings: Rape, Sexual Assault, Incest, Molesting Mentioned, Paedophilia, Mature Language, Mentions of Abortions, Violence, Alcohol Addiction, Mentions AA Meetings, Mentions of Prison, Drug Abuse, Manipulation, Smoking.

TW once more: Isabelle does dive into her relationship with Lewis quite a bit. I don't agree with any of that side of what I write however I feel for her possible arc ideas I have it should be explained. Read at your own risk.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐦𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐦𝐞...𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞~𝐄𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝐒𝐢𝐚

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 from normal and she was often worried about having children in the future. She didn't want them to come close to the pain she suffered, she'd always thought about it since the first time it happened. Isabelle told herself she'd ensure that she was with the perfect man before deciding to have a child- and she knew Kyler was far from the perfect father.

The sound of my ringtone (Polly by Nirvana) was my wakeup call, I was glad something woke me up. That meant that my nightmare had ended and I was back in the sad world to which was called life. Glancing toward the other side of the bed I saw an already awake Kyler scrolling through Instagram, "Hey, how are you?" He asked. "Please, it's not like you care." I scoffed answering my phone.

"An Inmate from East Valley prison is trying to contact you, press one to accept." The same monotone voice told me, even though I didn't want to hear a word my father told me, I still accepted the call because I wanted to confront him. How dare he try appeal after he knows what he did is despicable. So, I pressed one and told a laughing Kyler to shut up. "Isabelle, hi." John spoke, a sigh of relief clearly washing over him. 

"What do you want?" I coldly voiced to him, sitting up slowly and only just managing to conceal a wince. I was still in pain and I expected it. "Look, I know you may hate me-" He went to say when I cut him off. "There's no may about it." I snapped feeling Kyler's hand brush against mine to hand me a cigarette. I pressed a kiss on his cheek as a silent thank you. "It's about Terry, you have to listen to me." My grandfather urged. "I don't have to listen to a word you say. You're a liar and a manipulator. I see why dad hated you... Goodbye John." I hissed hanging up before he could say another word.

"You okay man?" Kyler asked as I light up the cigarette he handed me. "Can you uh..." I trailed off unsure how to come out with the words, usually I didn't need to chase the other person they chased me. "Can I what?" Kyler questioned softly as I took another puff of the cigarette, it's like he knew what I wanted but wanted me to ask- of course I took the bait. "Hold me." I whispered out as Kyler shuffled closer to me and wrapped his arms around my aching, sore body. "I got ya Bets." He soothes pressing a kiss onto my forehead.