𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Warnings: Mentions of abuse/ sexual abuse,cigarette burning, therapy (idk why I warn but I do), mature language, heavy smoking/ alcohol, mentions of prison, grovelling, violence, bullying.

This chapter is longer than usual but enjoy the Rozzy and Tizzy fluff! Also; Isabelle is a big bully in this chapter- I don't condone it or agree with it but I must say I'm enjoying writing the levels to her character!

And if you wanna hit Izzy you'll have to deal with me. 

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 today?" David asked me as I sighed sitting in the boring old armchair he kept. "Cause I need help and I'm scared." I confessed blowing my smoke away from his face, he let me smoke in his room yanno he was a cool therapist, I'd never really been before mom used to try force it on me every week and I'd refuse. "What are you afraid of?" He wondered. "I never said afraid, there's a difference." I replied with a grumble and a splutter. "Okay, why are you scared?" He rephrased.

"That I'm turning into the man I hate the most. Fuck this is stupid--" I sighed going to leave as he softly grabbed my arm. "Please, sit it's a process. Talking to a loved one takes time talking to a stranger takes longer." He assured me as I sighed sitting back down. "I'm scared I'm turning into my dad. The guy whose incarcerated and probably beaten up daily for his actions he did to us. And I'm still scared." I admitted stubbing out my cigarette.

"Robby told me you'd been through a lot." Dr Donaldson informed me, this wasn't the therapist mom pestered me to see this was one Robby and I found that seemed to really relate to helping teens. "Gotta love Keene huh." I scoffed. "What is it about becoming your father that scares you?" He questioned as I took a deep breath.

"You know some dads a dicks and you live with it like the odd fight here and there, but this guy he's an alcoholic and I'm fucking leading that way and I know it, he chainsmoked and I've smoked since I was fourteen uh..." I trailed off. "Just because habits follow doesn't-" He tried to say. "It's worse." I interrupted.

"He has this anger this- this fury even that makes everyone around him despise him or fear him, he beat people up all the fucking time and... Because of him all I feel is this anger this hate toward people, it's like these memories flood back of everything he's done and it makes me react in the most awful ways." I confessed with a sigh.

"So I came here." I admitted. "Then let's just talk, about anything." He offered as I nodded.

✦✦✦

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 went?" I asked Robby with a huff as he chuckled arm slung round me, "Come on I bet you feel better for it." He replied. "Ooo bet you feel better for it." I mocked flicking him in the forehead. "It helped a bit, I suppose getting my family stuff out a bit can help." I agreed. "So what did you come up with for me to organise?" I asked him. "About that..." He sighed. "Man I told you anyone, gimme a chance I'm working on it." I sighed.