𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲

A/N: Hello readers of Fast Car, I know I previously stated that the last chapter was the final chapter before season five but I saw the newly released pictures and had to write one more final filler because I miss writing Izzy and Tizzy. I also hope that I am able to convey Isabelle as sociopathic human being well because in all honesty I've been doubting my writing a little bit. But anyway, I hope you enjoy and here's to introducing Mr Jamie Campbell Bower who will be portraying Louie Evans.

~~

Warnings: Alcohol Addiction, AA Meetings, Hallucinations, Mentions of Pedophoellia, Underaged Drinking, Blood, Manipulation, Drug Addiction, Anger Issues, Smoking, Slurs, Crying, Meltdowns, Paranoia 

𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 (𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡). 𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐲𝐦𝐞~𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲-𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲

𝐈 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 a broken record, like I was doing the same thing everyday, like I was saying the same meaningless rubbish everyday. The same lies to my mother, the same truths to Terry, the same threats to Tory and the Miyagi Fangs. But I didn't wanna threaten Tory not really, I didn't want to hurt her unless she hurt me. I knew that wasn't healthy. I knew I wasn't healthy. "Isabelle! Are you coming?" A voice called out to me as I groaned finishing up my makeup.

Incoming message Tory: Gonna tell me what the fuck happened yet bitch?

Iz, stop ignoring me ffs

I need an explanation!

Iz I'm not messing about I feel rly bad talk to me

I sighed looking down at my phone, she wanted to know the truth about why I acted so mad at the motel earlier on in the week. Surprisingly this is the most I've heard from Tory, she's been messaging me everyday since apologising in a sort and quizzing me. "Isabelle!" My mother sternly shouted. "I said I'm coming!" I yelled back throwing on my zip up boots and trudging down the stairs, "Why do I need to go to the stupid meeting anyway?" I complained reaching the final steps.

"Because I want you to get better." My mom voiced sternly as I looked down to see Sensei tying up the laces on his loafers. "Are you joking? You're both coming? I don't even want to go. Why can't you just go for me?" I complained loudly before feeling a slight pain in my stomach. "Ow." I muttered out. "Because you wouldn't be going, "ow." if you stayed off the shit. Ow isn't acceptable in the dojo." Terry sternly voiced mocking my pain as I glanced to the floor- he was right, I was getting weaker.

"Fine, I'll go to get you both off my back. But what if this AA meeting is a waste of time? Hmm?" I questioned with a frown. "Just be quiet and get in the car." My mom sternly voiced, "God, if yoga makes you like this quit while you're at it." I rolled my eyes stomping off toward the door like a grumpy child. "What the hell was that Terry?" Amelia frowned. "What? It's a lesson." Terry retorted.