𝐢𝐱. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲.~𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲-𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐨

"Go again." Kreese told me. "Again okay." I nodded to my grandfather forward punching the punching bag again and again." Hyah kyo!" I punched again. "Harder." He instructed. "Yes Sir." I nodded thinking about my father and punching harder. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead as I roundhoused the punching bag continuously. Suddenly the door bell jangled, "Hello?" A voice sounding a lot like Demetri said. "Hang on child let me go see what this is about. Practice the bite." John informed me.

"Yes Mr Kreese." I nodded bowing and going over the moves I was taught. Demetri had been rambling on that he wanted to join but with ground rules. "I like my personal space and the other Cobras are just gonna have to accept that." He attempted to sternly say as I stepped out of the back dojo. "Isabelle?" He wondered. "Why are you here?" I asked him confused. "To join Cobra Kai yanno." Demetri stated as I snickered under my breath.

"Wow that is quite a tattoo." The pale boy smiled impressed by my grandfather's Cobra tattoo; he was loyal from the day he founded it.  My grandfather didn't respond; he just glared mercilessly at the boy. I wanted to follow in his footsteps, I wanted to be a warrior, someone who wasn't afraid, someone who wasn't vulnerable to the angers of their father.

"Uh not to nitpick here, but it's anatomically correct. You see the vertical eyes should actually be rounded unlike your artist opted for." He explained squeezing the tattoo. "Maybe you could just fix them I'm sure it would be easy to..." The boy continued then realized my granddad was glaring.

I stood, simply watching as my grandad took swings into the pale pussy. Probably giving him a broken nose, "Was I supposed to take notes." I chuckled. "Fuck fuck shit shit!" Demetri cursed running out of the dojo. "He's to weak to be a cobra anyway. Although Carl won't be happy that happened." I nodded. "Why is that?" He pondered. "My brother loves that nerd; he just doesn't know it yet." I sighed before going to the gym...

✦✦✦

Turning up the speed on the treadmill I let the beads of sweat for once again. Driving myself into a hard working run, speed. I needed to be strong and I needed to work on my fitness. I listened to Hayloft by mother mother as I worked out, I didn't want to be so weak all the time but it's easier said than done. Just then my phone buzzed:

Dad to Isabelle: Where are you? I am being discharged and I need my daughter to help me at home.

I let out a long sigh reading his message, I started to set the treadmill on cool down knowing I should be going home.