𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯.𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, Hints of Addiction, Wax on Wax Off, Threats, Alcohol Abuse.

Also Keenry is my life right now, I definitely prefer them over Samiguel! This chapter is currently unedited I'll be editing it in the morning.

❝𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞.❞

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 having an argument and seeing Lola I did the only thing I thought would help, get drunk. I wanted to drink till I could forget, till nothing else mattered. "Stupid bitch trying to blame everything on me." I slurred strolling along the streets. "Telling me I'm wrong, she's wrong with treating me like a baby. I love her, her beautiful face..." I stumbled over my words walking toward the dojo and trying to open the door. "Shit, it's locked." I huffed irritated. I thought back to a conversation with John.

"If you ever need to crash and I'm not there, there's a spare key but I only want you to use it if it's an emergency." I pictured him saying before lifting up a bench that was near the dojo and grabbing the spare key. "Simples." I chuckled walking back to open the door with a grumble and slamming it shut. "

 "Hello?" I whispered with a slur, I was trying to mask that I was drunk. I began stumbling along the dojo- luckily John was out for the night, some party with a Terrance. "Whose there?" A familiar voice asked as I shushed myself giggled and swaying along the place, knocking over Sensei's cardboard cut out.

"Nice try, thief." That voice snarled sweeping me down and making me fall flat in pain. "What the fuck!" I groaned as he jumped on me wrapping his hand around my throat, "It's me Keene, you prick!" I slurred as the lights flickered on, they sometimes take a minute to come on.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me confused, his hand still around my neck, "I took the key off John- I needed a place to crash." I grunted meeting his eyes. "Want me to let go?" He asked, I liked his grip on my neck but I had to remind myself that cheating isn't done now, "Yeah." I breathed as he removed his hand and helped me up, he was in small shorts and a baggy shirt.

"Why'd you need to crash here?" He asked whilst we walked to the gym- well I stumbled. "Watch me? I'm a bit drunk." I asked as her nodded and I slammed my fist into the punching bag. "Getting Tory away from all my negative energy of course. Surprised you didn't hear our fight earlier. I confessed continuing to punch the bag. "I did, but I tried to block it out." He replied.

"Whatever you've done just say sorry and don't do it again." He told me. "It's not that simple." I sighed. "Why didn't you defend me earlier?" Keene wondered as I grunted. "Because you didn't defend us, in my world unless you defend me or back me up I don't tend to like you." I sighed stopping my workout and slumping on the floor next to Robby. "Is that why you fight with Tory so much?" He asked softly.