𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭.

Warnings: Mature Language, Hints of Addiction, Alcohol Abuse, Mentions of Abuse, Violence, Blood (in little description), Mentions of Cheating.

A/N: So I got a few ideas for this book and thought I'd do it as another quick pre season 4!

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐱 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐱 𝐨𝐟𝐟..❞

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 wanna come out tonight?" Robby asked me whilst we were eating burgers and fries on my break. "Am I sure? Of course I am." I smiled to my bestie dipping a fry into my ketchup. "So how's things going with you and Kanis?" I wondered discreetly whilst we both ate the food I got on my lunch break at McDonalds. "Wow, Iz, that's super discreet of you. We had fun but now Morgan's back I'm not sure what's going on." He admitted with a sigh.

"Look, it depends how much you like her man. If it's a quick fuck you need to let them be but if feelings are involved...It changes everything." I sincerely told him as he took a bite into his greasy burger. "No- we said feelings wouldn't be a thing, I just thought I was more than some thing for her to pick up and drop." Robby sighed as I reached for his hand. "Rob, you're Cobra Kai... We can do anything we want. As long as you respect my girl and treat her right, I won't snap at you I promise." I assured him.

"You're right- I'm Cobra Kai." He smirked. "Come on Robby say it to me." I grinned. "What?" He wondered flicking a fry at me. "You know it, come on say it." I urged holding my hand out. "Cobra Kai.." I smirked. "Never dies." He grinned as we high fived together. "Now Robby boo, I gotta get back to my shift. Remember we all got your back, when you got ours." I smirked to Keene kissing his temple before walking back to the counter.

✦✦✦

𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 glass of vodka, it was just a pre drink before the Cobras went out. I don't wanna be quizzed over this shit again. I put the vodka away but not before filling what I took out with water, "Isabelle." Tory's mom called out as I downed the vodka ignoring the burn and going straight to her room. "Hi, Mrs Nichols, are you alright?" I softly asked her. "Sorry to be a pain could you get my my meds please. I'm in a lot of pain." She groaned as I nodded, searching for her pain medication.

I couldn't exactly remember where the medication was yet I found it, "Where do you have it again?" I asked with a mumble. "My arm." She groaned as I nodded slightly putting the medication in her. "Izzy! Where are you?" Tory's deep voice shouted. "In here!" I mumbled out. "Oh, hey Iz. Hey Mom, are you okay?" She asked softly whilst I tried to give her as much pain relief that was allowed. "Yeah, honey. Just a bit of pain is all but Isabelle is helping me out. I could kill for a vodka." Tory's mom replied.

"I'll get you one later if it doesn't mess with your medication." Tory smirked pressing a kiss on her mother's head and switching on Friends. "Can we go to a party tonight Mrs Nichols?" I wondered softly smoothening my outfit. "Yeah course and please, call me Joan." She coughed as Tory smiled slightly at my politeness. "Right, sorry." I apologised. "Try not come back too late Tory, Brandon needs picking up in the morning from Pete's." She spoke, Pete was Brandon's best friend. "Course mom. Don't worry everything will be okay." My girlfriend assured her kissing the top of her head before kissing mine.