𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐬 𝐍𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Warnings: Abusive themes, homophobia, animal cruelty, violence, rape mentioned.

❝𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❞

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 door to my parents house, "What do you want girl? We kicked your ass out." Dad sneered cigarette hanging from his mouth, he stank- clearly not showered for a couple of days and smelled of cheap beer. "Came to collect the rest of my stuff. I left a couple of things I couldn't take everything all at once." I admitted. "Fair enough. Come in." He grumbled as I walked inside, the house was messier than my apartment.

"Carl here?" I asked. "No your brothers not here sweetie." My mom said as I rolled my eyes. "Good he can fuck off." I stated. "He been staying at that faggots house. God knows what they're doing but he won't respect it, won't respect you either muff muncher ." Dad stated as I walked through the hall. "Because God respects abusive assholes?" I raised a brow.

"Amelia, get your ass upstairs." Dad told her. "But Lewis... Isabelle is here. We haven't seen her-" She tried to say. "I said get your mother fucking ass upstairs! Now girl!" He barked smacking my mother's ass like she was a piece of meat, she quietly walked along, I was disgusted by his view of women.

"How the hell do you think that is okay? You're disgraceful." I told my father looking disgusted at him. "What the fuck has my dad been teaching you?" He sneered. "Cobra Kai." I stated. "Don't give me that bullshit! Give me what he's been teaching you." He stated.

"What do you care? He's a better person than you'll ever be." I spat as he shoved me against the wall. "He left! I stayed did I not? Did I fucking stay!" He yelled. "Yeah you did and I wished every fucking day you left!" I screamed in his face. "I'd look at my bruises and scars wishing I could die, I looked at Mom it tore me apart, I thought about the words You'd say to me and id cry." I sneered.

"Did you know when I was born and my mother died he'd left! He still had gone to fight." He glared, yet little did I know he was telling the truth. But also John wasn't aware that Betsy was pregnant until after she gave birth then passed... "Not surprised." I glowered.

"As far as I'm concerned, John Kreese is my father. My sensei, my guardian, my family. I'm not surprised he left you, you're a piece of shit." I snarled to him as he slapped me. In retaliation I front kicked him in the balls knocking him over, I pushed him flat on the floor and pulled his arm back.

"Tell me why I shouldn't break your arm." I sneered in his ear, "Gwon tell me dad... who has the power now." I snarled. "Because God'll judge you, because you'll tear this family apart again and you haven't got the guts." He chuckled. "Go on little girl amuse me. I got some stuff to do with your mother so I'd hurry." He smirked. "Raping her is not stuff, she doesn't have consent because she's scared, because you scare her." I stated to him before letting him go.