𝐱𝐱. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲.❞

"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 to Tory who was asleep on me, I smiled. "Mmm Izzy that feels so nice." She mumbled snoring softly, I smiled to myself. "I bet I do baby." I whispered to her smirking then petted her hair. "Tory..." I hummed in her ear, there was no response. "Tory!" I said louder as her eyes opened, "Mmm what?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "You gotta get up baby." I smirked. "What? Why what time is it?" Tory wondered sitting up on my couch. "Because I gotta get to school and you gotta go home." I told her.

"You're kicking me out huh?" She smirked. "Come on I've been suspended when I should've gotten much worse, I gotta play the good girl." I smiled to her. "But you're a bad girl." Tory smirked kissing me, "All yours." I winked before getting up and going to get some juice. "Isn't it lucky that you bought the apartment opposite mine? Are you that much of a stalker?" Tory chuckled.

"You know it was because I hardly have enough money to afford this rent, but you're a perk." I smiled drinking juice out of the carton whilst my girlfriend got her things together, "Wow drinking it out the carton when did my girlfriend become a rebel." She mocked kissing the nape of my neck as I chuckled placing the carton down and wiping my mouth. "Since I stayed in Cobra Kai, are you coming back?" I asked her. "We've been over this-" Tory tried to say as I cut her off.

"My grandfather let me stay at the dojo until I got more money, back on my feet, he can do you mates rates babe. Uh Granddaughter girlfriend rates?" I suggested. "It's not just the money Izzy, it's my mom, my brother..." She listed as I sighed looking at my phone, "Shit I gotta get ready for school." I cursed kissing Tory quickly and running to change, then leaving for school.

(See outfit below)