𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢.𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, Mentions of Sexual Assault, Threats, Mentions of Manipulation, Manipulation, Lime, Heavy references to Karate Kid III, Scheming, SA sort of!

A/N: This chapter is a filler chapter before season four as I saw the new trailer and I had to!

A/N:  This chapter is a filler chapter before season four as I saw the new trailer and I had to!

❝𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!❞

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. Like why catch me doing something when it's expected then make a huge fucking deal about it? "Done pacing around like a princess yet?" I questioned Jennifer with a smirk, as I told Tory, I got this covered. My baby girls gotta relax because I wouldn't hurt her ever again. Our bond has strengthened more and more by the day, just like Kanis and Robby as it seemed, I wonder how little Morgie would feel whenever she returns.

"You're seriously playing smartass to a cop?" She furrowed her brows as I chuckled, "You bet your smartass I am!" I retorted a former gleam in my eye.

"Yanno they should really have your name on this board somewhere for the amount of times you're in here." Jen told me as she continued pacing around the room as I scoffed. "Enlighten me." I faked a plead. "Oh I will... Trust me, I will." She frowned as I rolled my eyes. "Foreplay's getting boring Jen, hurry the fuck up." I ordered with a groan and a clang of my cuffs. "I do the bossing around here, you're the one on the wrong side of the law. So you will listen to me!" She bossed as I nodded obeying her.

I just wanted to see Tory, I missed her sweet ass, god her lips, her hair, her breasts... But I had to do this, for my freedom. "Okay, okay. Can't we just relax up in this joint... Or can't I even say that?" I asked smirking as she scowled finally sitting opposite me.

"Isabelle Kreese can you tell me why you're spotted on the CCTV doing this?" Jennifer asked me as I glanced- yet I could only hear not see as I was shouting about the dojo the smashing some of Eli's face. "Come on, can't we cut to the chase? You want my mouth, I want my freedom." I stated. "Answer the question." Jenny sternly told me. "Can't see." I replied. "I knew you were missing those pretty little glasses, where'd they go?" She wondered softly. "Wouldn't you like to know? Got contacts, changed my look. Come on Jen Jen touch me, for old times sake." I pleaded walking up behind her.

"Switch that camera off huh? For me... I'll make you feel good." I husked feeling repulsed at what I was saying myself, I worried for Tory, for my friends. Am I so fucking unwired that I'm just acting like a merciless robot? I noticed her nod to the camera as her mate switched it off, "For being such a mouthy little bitch let's give some actual justice." She sneered shoving me against the wall and I whispered out, "No... Please... I don't wanna right-" I went to say but it didn't stop her.

Knowing how Jennifer has changed I knew the bitch would just go for it without caring, "Help! Somebody please!" I shouted getting crocodile tears, I learnt how to cry on cue when making out with the shop owners didn't keep them quiet back in my thieving days. "What-What are you-" She stammered as someone rushed in and I discreetly nodded at the camera.