𝐯. 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬

A/N: Pretend that the guy below isn't a guy, I couldn't find any g x g gifs for this.
Warnings: Suggestive language ;).

Just a quick note: I have had no experience with abuse; if anybody has I am sorry that you had to go through that. I wanted to create an evil figure which is what I think Lewis Kreese is.  I hope his evil ways come across. Thank you for reading and on with the chapter.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

❝𝐈'𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝𝐈'𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠...❞

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I awoke from a random couch forgetting where I was. I didn't hear Lewis' usual yelling, Carl's music to cover up that a girl or boy was over, no hushing sounds of my mother attempting to calm my dad down. "Neowm, Beep Beep!" A young boys voice sounded. I sat up and looked at the boy, sitting down next to him.

"Is that a race car?" I asked him. "Yep my favourite hot wheels one, well it's my only one." He admitted. "Do you have any other cars?" I wondered. "Mmhm, I have a few wooden trucks and a little motorbike. Tory says one day I might be able to get one!" The child beamed as I guessed where I was.

"Well your sisters right, you can have anything you want in the world... As long as your do your best." I smiled finding another car near me. "Can I play cars too?" I wondered not noticing Tory behind me, smiling at the sight. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah course. My favourite car is that red one off the movie Cars." I spoke.

"McQueen!" He giggled as I sped my car up next to him. "Hey buddy remember we have to be quiet or we will wake up your mommy." I whispered as he nodded zipping his lips. He zoomed his cars around as I quietly got up and moved towards the kitchen where I knew Tory was.

"Like what you were seeing?" I smirked. "I'm still pissed at you..." Tory said in a low voice. "But thanks for that I had to give mom her medicine and it's hard to distract Brandon sometimes. I mean he is seven but, I like to keep him away from it." She sighed. "Ooo I like that voice." I winked as Tory rolled her eyes.

"I'd make you do a lot more than just roll those pretty eyes darling..." I whispered in her ear seductively. "You owe me an explanation Kreese." She growled. "Right right, well my dads a prick so I blamed you." I vaguely told her.

"Oh that so huh? Well next time I get in shit I'll just tell the police it was you. Yanno no biggie." She sarcastically said for me to roll my eyes. "The police?" Her brother frowned confused. "Nothing bud, get back to your cars and I'll put Spider-Man on soon." She promised as he nodded excitedly.