Reunion

A couple of days later, Arthur came back home and told (y/n) what had happened during his stay at Beecher's Hope. She was terrified when Arthur told her about the Skinner Brothers but Arthur assured her that they were dead as he did stay an extra day to make sure they wouldn't come back and to make sure that Uncle was okay.

Days had past and Arthur was back to working with Oliver. (Y/n) was doing all the ranch chores while the kids were taken to a school that was just built over at Strawberry, since their home was built just outside of the town.

Eventually, Arthur took his family over to John's house and they pulled up where Arthur was surprised to see Abigail and Jack there, with a dog. Abigail, John, Uncle and Charles were sitting in some chairs on the porch when they stood up and saw Arthur and the others come up.

"Arthur?! (Y/n)?!" Abigail exclaimed as she stands up and Arthur parked the wagon in front of their house. They dismount the wagon and Abigail runs to them. "Oh my God!" Abigail cried and her and (y/n) embrace. 

"How you doing, Abigail?" (Y/n) asked as they hug. "Great...just great." She said as they pull out of the hug then she looks over at Arthur. "Arthur!" He cries and they embrace. "Hey, Abigail. Surprised to see you here." Arthur said. "Yeah...Jack and I got back a few days ago. John...well, he has a way with words." She replied as she pulls away from their embrace and looks over at John, smiling.

Then Annebeth walks up and Abigail's jaw drops. "Oh my goodness, is that Annebeth?" She asked and Annebeth smiles. "Hey, Aunt Abigail!" Annebeth said and they hug and Jack started to run over.

"Annie?!" He said and Annebeth looks over at him, smiles and blushes. "Hey, Jack." Annebeth said as she pulls out of the hug and goes over to Jack and they hug, Jack's face had gone red. Abigail then looks over and sees the three little kids, Alastair was holding the bassinet that Michael was residing in and he brought it over to (y/n). 

"Awww...." Abigail said as (y/n) takes Michael in her arms. "This is Michael." (Y/n) said as she holds up the baby. "He's so cute. Looks like you, Arthur." Abigail said and Arthur rolls his eyes and laughs. "And this is Alastair and Eleanor." (Y/n) said as she points out the kids. "They are all so precious. Come in, come in." Abigail said and they all head inside the house, which now had furniture.

"Wow, you got some furniture." Arthur said. "Yeah, Geddes sent these to us." John said and Abigail goes to make some food.

Later, the adults were sitting around the table, drinking and eating while the kids were outside, playing with the Jack's dog Rufus. "It's still so good to see you guys. I thought you guys were dead." Abigail said. "We thought the same." (Y/n) said. "But we are glad you are okay." Arthur said and Abigail nods.

"Do you know what's happened to the others?" (Y/n) asked them, concerned. "I saw Tilly in Saint Denis the other day. She's married and pregnant. Then she sent me a letter to give an update on her and said she hasn't heard from Karen. Said something about she thinks the drink has killed her." John said and (y/n) frowns. "I was afraid of that. I know she was drowning herself in the drink at the end of it all." (Y/n) said.

"And Mary-Beth is a romance author." John said and (y/n) laughs and Arthur shakes his head. "And then Pearson is running that store in Rhodes. And he's married." John said as Arthur was taking a sip of his drink but then he chokes and coughs at this. "What?" (Y/n) asked as Arthur recovers. "Yeah, surprised as well." John said. "Wow..." (y/n) mutters.

"Ma! Pa! Come out here!" Jack's voice calls out and they all run out of the house and see Sadie riding up. "Sadie, you're alive!" (Y/n) exclaimed and Abigail smiled. "John it's..." she started to say but John finished her sentence. "Sadie Adler."