I do cherish you

For the rest of my life

You don't have to think twice

Napasimangot ito. "You had kept me on the dog house for almost three months Kate. So expect me to be like this tonight."

I will love you still

From the depths of my soul

It's beyond my control

Natawa ako sa sinabi niya. "Dog house talaga ha?" Napailing ako. "Could we finish the song atleast?" I teased as I move my body closer to him.

I've waited so long to say this to you

If you're asking do I love you this much

 "Okay." Tristan response then he lower his head to mine. "But for now, I want some appetizer." He then capture my lips as the last chorus played in our background with the claps of our audience. We stop dancing as he wraps his arms around my waist and I rest my hands on his chest. Our lips moved slowly with the songs savoring each other at the moment of our first dance as a married couple.

"Let's go." He gasp as the song ended and so was our kiss. And without looking back to all of our guest, family and friends, the two of us run away from our wedding reception. Mabuti na lang pala at inuna ni Lucas ang mga program bago yong first dance na yon. Kasi kong yon ang mauna for sure walang bride na magtatapon ng bouquet.

His car was already waiting for us on the entrance of the clubhouse with the chauffeur. And with that I look at him with my eyebrow arched waiting for an explanation.

"What?" Tatawang tanong niya sa akin at tinignan ko siya ng masama. "Okay, pinaghandaan ko na to. I asked Lucas to get the car be ready after the dance."

"You really are something Mr. Pangilinan."

"Of course I am, Mrs. Pangilinan." He then bend down and gave me a chaste kiss. "Kaya nga mahal na mahal mo ako."

****

"You are so beautiful Kate." Hinalikan niya ako sa labi at ako'y nagulat ng bigla niya akong binuhat.

"Tristan!" Sigaw ko na napakapit sa kanyang leeg. "Anong ginagawa mo?"

"Tradition." Nakangising sabi nito. "The husband should carry his wife on his threshold."

"Ano ka ba!" Paakyat na kami ng hagdan ng bahay niya sa tagaytay. "Ang bigat bigat ko kaya!"

"Wala ka bang tiwala sa mga muscles ko Mrs. Pangilinan?" He teased as he kisses my earlobe sending shiver to my spine. "Wag kang mag-alala, magaan ka naman."

"Magaan ka dyan eh dalawa na kaya ang timbang ko." I stated as the thought that I am pregnant came to my sense.

"Dalawa pa ang timbang mo o tatlo ay wala akong pakialam." He then kicks the door of his room. And he then lay me on his bed as he hover over me. "Mahal kita Kate at walang akong pakialam kung mabigat ka man." Yumuko ito at hinalikan ang aking mga labi. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him back with the same passion.

"Now." He mumbled as he pulled away. "Let's get you off that dress." Ngumiti ito at inalalayan akong tumayo. He the pulled me close to him as his hands wandered to the back of my dress. At sa isang iglap ay nasa paanan ko na ang suot kong wedding gown.

"Stunning." His eyes roamed my body from head to toe. Parang nahiya ako bigla, nakasuot kasi ako ng puting lacey na underwear courtesy of Mark. Feeling virgin lang diba? Walang hiya talaga si Mark.

At dahil feeling virgin lang naman ako kahit hindi naman ay lumapit ako sa kanya. "May I?" I want to stripped him down too.

Hindi ko na hinintay ang sagot niya at unting unting hinubad ang butones ng damit niya. Tumigil ako sa may taas ng pantaloon at hinugot ang natitirang part ng polo niya na nakatuck in. And I trail some kisses on his chest as I took of his shirt making him moan on the process. I then turned my attention on his pants, I felt the bulge of his manhood as I unzip the zipper making me smile on the process.

"Kate." He moaned my name as I pulled down his pants. At natawa ako ng makita kong nakasuot siya ng puting boxer brief. 

"Color coding pala tayong dalawa." I commented as I step back from him.

"Now that's a surprise." Natatawang sabi din nito.

He pulled me to him and wrap his arms around me and I absently wrap my arms around his neck. Dahan dahan niyang hinalikan ang aking labi at ako'y binuhat at inihiga sa kama. I instantly wrap my legs around his waist and I was turn on as I felt his manhood between my legs. I felt him smile as I can't help but moan by the feeling.

"You like that don't you?" Tristan whispered seductively to my ear.

"Gago." Hinampas ko siya sa dibdib.

"Ikaw talaga pagdating dito hindi ka mabiro." Tukso nito sa akin.

"Ikaw naman pagdating dito puro ka biro." Balik ko din sa kanya.

Natawa lang ito at hinalikan ang aking mga labi. His hands roam through my body and took off the remaining clothing that I was wearing.

His kisses and caress was slow and sensual like he was savoring this moment that we have. At gusto ko naman ang ginagawa niya dahil kahit ako ay gusto kong tumatak sa utak ko ang gabe na to. It is our first night of being married so dapat talaga specila diba? Kung sa halo-halo pa eh with ice cream o di kaya may itlog sa batchoy.

I close my eyes as felt his manhood on the entrance of my core. I moan with this pleasurable sensation of it and I can't help but to call out his name as he finally entered me. He move slow but deep inside of me making me arched my back with it and moaned his name. He is really good at slow love making.

But as soon as the both of us was on the brink of our own ecstasy he increase the pace of his thrust and I clutch unto him as I in sync mine with him.  And we shout out each other name as the both of us took that fall to that endless bliss of our love.

"I love you Kate." Tristan whisper lovingly as he kisses my lips.

"And I love you more Trist."