Chapter 16

Hanna's POV

I awoke slowly taking in my surroundings I was laying in a very comfortable bed and the room I was in I have to say was quite grand. Everything looked so regal it was as if I was in Buckingham Palace Wait was this Buckingham Palace was a maid about to knock on the door and tell me that the queen wants to speak to me over breakfast. Hanna don't be silly this isn't Buckingham Palace Queen Elizabeth Isn't here alright I said to myself aloud if I'm not in Buckingham Palace than where am I. I pulled back the comforter and saw that I was wearing a light blue nightgown

Parts of the nightgown had white lace embroidered on it, as I looked around the room I noticed a birdy sitting on the window still

Parts of the nightgown had white lace embroidered on it, as I looked around the room I noticed a birdy sitting on the window still. "hello birdy what's your name" "oh I'm Matthew" I staggered back that birdy just talked "sorry didn't mean to scare you boss asked me to come check on you". "Your boss" "right I forgot you don't have your memories back yet" I cocked my head to the side slightly "anyway follow me I'll take you to him". I followed the birdy down the hall and through a few doorways till he flew Into a massive room, my bare feet walked across the cold tile floor the birdy landed next to a man in black who had his back turned to me. I only caught bits and pieces of the quick conversation they had before her turned to face me.

Morpheus's POV

I had sent Lucienne to take the yearly sensis of the kingdom a few moments after she left I noticed Matthew land next to me "boss uh she's awake I figured I'd bring her here that you'd want to talk to her" "yes thank you Matthew" I turned to her she was still wearing the nightgown that I had Lucienne put her in now I can also see that she put a blue bow in her hair as well "it's good to see you awake" "h..how long have a been asleep" "a few days" "where am I" "you are in the heart of my realm, the dreaming" "so I'm still asleep" "no child you are indeed wide awake, I brought you here in hopes that you'd remember me remember this place" "I'm sorry I don't remember anything but if you don't mind me asking, who are you" "I am the king of dreams and nightmares. I am Lord Morpheus, Dream of the endless but you may call me Dream" "so you're the Sandman" "I am yes" "I feel so confused how'd I'd get here" I sighed and sat down on one of the steps leading to my throne she walked over and sat down next to me.

"You were taken by a demon in your sleep you were partially awake I put you asleep before I brought you back here" "I still don't understand" I placed my hand on her shoulder "come on I have someone I'd like you to meet".